Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates 16:33 - Mar 24 with 3428 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Jerry Yates on 12:28 - Jun 17 with 858 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

If he goes, then £5 - £6 million would be my guess. Think Rotherham have a sell on clause as well

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Jerry Yates on 14:10 - Jun 19 with 848 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 19:54 - Jun 19 with 844 viewsspell_chekker

The message there is "JERRY IS STAYING".

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Jerry Yates on 15:11 - Jul 6 with 825 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 19:40 - Jul 6 with 819 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Jerry Yates on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 809 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 790 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 10:19 - Jul 23 with 777 viewsspell_chekker

Great news:

Yates Pens New Contract

Blackpool Football Club is delighted to announce Jerry Yates has signed a new three-year contract.

The 24-year-old’s new deal, which includes an option for a further 12 months, will see the striker remain with the Seasiders until at least June 2024.

Yates enjoyed an incredible debut season at Bloomfield Road, scoring 23 goals in all competitions to help the Club secure promotion back to the Sky Bet Championship for the first time since 2015.

His individual contribution to Blackpool’s success was rewarded even further, with the frontman awarded the Player’s Player of the Season and PFA Player of the Season awards.

On signing his new contract with the Club, Jerry Yates said:

“I’m delighted to be extending my stay here and really looking forward to the future.

“Last season was the highlight of my career so far. To gain promotion at Wembley, particularly given the tough start we had, was a fantastic achievement by everyone at the Club.

“For the owner and gaffer to show so much faith in me and offer me a new deal is a nice feeling. I’ll work to repay that faith on the pitch over the course of next season and beyond. I can’t wait for what’s to come.”

Jerry Yates on 10:20 - Jul 23 with 777 viewsspell_chekker

Jerry Yates on 10:22 - Jul 23 with 777 viewsspell_chekker

This can't have come cheap.

I wonder what our wage bill will be for the championship.

£2.5m last season in L1 I think.

I'd say as much as £8m this season.

Jerry Yates on 13:09 - Jul 23 with 776 viewsspell_chekker

Jerry Yates on 14:13 - Jul 23 with 766 viewsspell_chekker

Watching the video of Yates' goals, there are some spectacular ones included but a lot of his strikes are either 6-yard-box poaching efforts or penalties.

He also seems composed when through, 1 on 1, against the 'keeper as well as one two others he scored by sheer determination.

Not a criticism at all, it's an effort at understanding the player and a positive review of his style.

For example, not a lot of headers, free kicks, running onto crosses among others.

As an aside, I found it painful to see the departed Kaikai wearing the number 10 shirt and assisting.

Jerry Yates on 14:45 - Jul 23 with 764 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wage bill will have been over £4M last season

Jerry Yates on 20:41 - Jul 23 with 760 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 19:47 - Jul 25 with 744 viewsspell_chekker

Link to Jerry's twitter feed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yates_jerry?lang=fr

Jerry Yates on 11:29 - Jul 27 with 734 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates (n/t) on 11:31 - Jul 27 with 734 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 11:32]

Jerry Yates (n/t) on 18:14 - Sep 13 with 670 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates (n/t) on 12:42 - Sep 18 with 654 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates (n/t) on 11:51 - Oct 19 with 612 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates (n/t) on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 598 viewsspell_chekker

I don't think Jerry needed a rocket up his backside. He's one of the most committed players we've got.

What he needed was some good management, a period of adjustment, and a goal.

I see a minimum of 15 league goals from him this season. He'll get at least 5 from pens!!

Jerry Yates on 22:02 - Feb 7 with 538 viewsspell_chekker

Jerry Yates on 19:45 - Jun 22 with 479 viewsspell_chekker

Jerry Yates on 12:37 - Oct 27 with 266 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jerry Yates on 04:28 - Oct 29 with 217 viewsspell_chekker

Jerry suits gis new role in a front 3?

Could he get 20 league goals? Possibly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024