Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Plymouth & England In Review 18:14 - Mar 29 with 670 viewsBlackpoolJane

Hi Everyone,

What have you made of England in the qualifiers? I guess they are doing enough - and I'm not seeing anything to be worried about. I actually can't believe I've watched us score seven in two matches and am still wanting more. I'd love for Blackpool to score that many 😀.

I've covered the England games in my latest blog (mainly so I didn't have to dwell on the Plymouth game 😉).

Also: is Critch a Vulcan?

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/03/29/blackpool-v-plymouth-argyle-england-world-cu

I hope you're having a good week.

Jane

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Plymouth & England In Review on 09:21 - Apr 1 with 657 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

England ​qualifiers can be a hard watch, and these 3 were for different reasons

You must have missed NC blowing his top at Dougall the other week during a match

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Plymouth & England In Review on 08:57 - Apr 4 with 652 viewsBlackpoolJane

Oh really? Only part Vulcan then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024