Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Match Thread 13:53 - Apr 26 with 585 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Sunderland Match Thread on 13:57 - Apr 26 with 295 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Sunderland Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 26 with 293 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 09:37 - Apr 27 with 281 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 11:38 - Apr 27 with 278 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 27 with 263 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 262 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 260 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 17:39 - Apr 27 with 257 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 252 viewsspell_chekker

Ifollwing.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 251 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:08 - Apr 27 with 247 viewsspell_chekker

Husband and Garbutt.

Ward, Dougall, and Robson.

Sunderland Match Thread (n/t) on 18:09 - Apr 27 with 246 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 18:12]

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:10 - Apr 27 with 245 viewsspell_chekker

Packing the middle of the park it would seem. Stringing 5 across there except perhaps Kaikai being a bit more advance. Ward on the right?

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 27 with 244 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

4-2-3-1 with Dougall and Robson as the 2, maybe?

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 242 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 241 viewsspell_chekker

Jeez.

Payment for and connected to Ifollow and have just received a text message from the bank saying that the transaction has been blocked.

Buying a new house has burnt my card out.

I'm still connected to Ifollow. Have to see how that one goes.

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:25 - Apr 27 with 239 viewsspell_chekker

Yes but Garbutt, Ward, and Kaikai would seem weird as the 3.

I'll go for 4-4-1-1.

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:26 - Apr 27 with 239 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

That's crap. We're 4-0 up after 5 mins!

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 27 with 235 viewsspell_chekker

Scrafton can't be right. Surely Gabriel would have preference over Turton in wing back terms.

IFollow still working.

I've been on my bank's website and increased the ceiling for my card.

Fingers crossed.

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:44 - Apr 27 with 232 viewsspell_chekker

Just realised that Kaikai must be playing central behind the striker.

In that case? I hope you're right Red with your 4-2-3-1.

Circumstances are, and have been, such but eventually, when the team is well bedded in, I'd prefer Critchley's initial system with only 1 holding midfielder.

I hope we're working toward that at some point next season.

Sunderland Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 27 with 228 viewsspell_chekker

Is Hasslebaink there to call the game off at the last minute?

Sunderland Match Thread on 19:02 - Apr 27 with 224 viewsspell_chekker

I've got either Accrington commentry or no commentry at all.

Where's Chisnall?

Sunderland Match Thread on 19:06 - Apr 27 with 223 viewsspell_chekker

Look at what this smart Alec posted on 25th April at 18:52.

The Push for the Play-Offs by spell_chekker 1 Apr 2021 22:26
The average points total for the last play off spot, 6th place, in L1 is 74.5.

The average points total for automatic promotion in 2nd place is 86.7.

We've currently in 7th place with 57 points from 35 matches and so an automatic slot is now well out of reach (10 wins needed from 11 remaining games)

To achieve the play-offs, we require another 18 points from our last 11 games. For example, 5 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats. Very much doable.

Sunderland Match Thread on 19:30 - Apr 27 with 221 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Talk about karma, got the wheel of death

Sunderland Match Thread on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 218 viewsspell_chekker

All is in good working order here.

Hang on, phone ....

No problem Neil,
My pleasure, anytime, bye Neil.

Cough, cough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024