Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers - New Songs, Jedward & The Clampetts 17:09 - May 10 with 757 viewsBlackpoolJane

Do you think we've finally cracked it, folks? It was lovely to see all those balls played in front of the strikers yesterday.

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen in the play-offs but it's going to be epic and I'm very excited at the prospect of going to an actual (and MASSIVE) match.

Here's what I thought of yesterday's match:

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/05/10/blackpool-v-bristol-rovers-play-offs-here-we

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers - New Songs, Jedward & The Clampetts on 05:42 - May 12 with 726 viewsspell_chekker

Crossing is exciting for fans to watch and traditional in the English game but is seen as an inefficient way of attacking. Hence we have inverted wide men.

There are statistics out there that show the ratio of crosses from open play are converted into goals.

How many goals have we scored / have been scored against us this season as a result of an open cross?

If at all, low crosses are uses more frequently nowadays. They're more accurate.

You'd have to go back and analyse something like the Feeney / Gnanduillet combination to argue the flip side of that.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 5:44]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers - New Songs, Jedward & The Clampetts on 07:37 - May 12 with 712 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Was good to see the both of you looking less stressed on Sunday

Think Keshi is the missing piece. He's able to pick a pass around the box

Also enjoyed Lee's stream on Monday night

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024