Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MIDDLESBROUGH 1-2 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) 12:47 - Sep 19 with 430 viewsSeaside_Lee

What a day yesterday, what a comeback. You can see clearly as I was sat bang in line that the Middlesbrough goal was so offside it was untrue. It totally ruined the 1st half for me I just couldn't believe that that could stand it was truly ridiculous.

However, it didn't matter MG Whittard came to the rescue with a birthday gift for Jane of a lucky Orange Aero and it worked wonders as Blackpool mounted an amazing fightback in the 2nd half I just love the team spirit we are developing (Tuesday forgotten all about we lick our wounds and go again)

I captured everything, the goals and the incredible tangerine support I am sure if you are a Blackpool fan that you are going to love this one

MIDDLESBROUGH 1-2 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 426 viewsspell_chekker

For their goal, there's one player (plus the number 7) clearly offside. This player was backtracking and neutralised himself - not interfering with play sort of thing.

The player who lunged at the cross and the one who received it and played it back across goal were both very marginally offside.

I'd say the ref's and linesman's concentration and decision making ability was focussed on the backtracking player and in letting play flow. Their decision was based on this player alone.

That's why they missed the marginal offsides. Wrong decision down to human error.

I see you've upped the quality of the audio and image (noticed the zooming).
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 13:08]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

MIDDLESBROUGH 1-2 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 14:33 - Sep 19 with 412 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee 👍

Belated happy birthday to Jane.

Agree with Spell about the offside, was still poor defending. Maxi should deal with the cross. It was never a free kick for Marv's goal, but who cares, cracking 3 points

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

MIDDLESBROUGH 1-2 BLACKPOOL (NEW VIDEO) on 19:14 - Sep 20 with 382 viewsSeaside_Lee

Honestly I still can't see anything marginal about it looks miles off to me.

But yes the free kick looked soft (but we never score from them anyway so that's a miracle)

And yes I'll take the 3 points we were the better side on the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024