Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans' Meeting 19:33 - May 11 with 1065 viewsspell_chekker

I've not read it yet:

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/uploads/media/Fans___Structured_Dialogue_Meeting_M

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fans' Meeting on 19:36 - May 11 with 1055 viewsspell_chekker

The first thing that struck me was Sadler himself there!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fans' Meeting on 20:28 - May 11 with 1049 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Project:
What is the Club’s long term investment plan? How will it be financed? (BST — Patrick McChrystal))
SS: No secret that there are two major capital investment projects that the Club are planning on
undertaking — the training ground and the East Stand redevelopment. Conservatively, the cost of
those will be £30 million, and these figures are going up all the time. This is the main focus, and the
Club won’t be splashing out big transfer fees whilst there are these investments to make. This will
help to secure the long-term viability of the Club. I commit to the investment and will loan the
money to the Club, and will hope to get some or all of it back in the future. It’s down to all of us fans
to contribute wherever possible, whether that be retail, ticket sales, sponsorship etc. Hopefully, the
Club will also become a beneficiary of redistribution of funds through the football pyramid in the
future.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans' Meeting on 20:36 - May 11 with 1046 viewsspell_chekker

The only way Sadler will see a reimbursement, even a partial one, on funding a new East Stand and a Training Complex is by us having an extend stay in the prem.

For example. If he gets back £5m a year, we'd be looking at at least 6 years in the prem.

Fans' Meeting on 20:38 - May 11 with 1042 viewsspell_chekker

The Central League will be back next year.

Even though Grayson treated the matches with disdainI loved our Central League Match Threads.

I hope my days off work coincide with this.

Fans' Meeting on 20:44 - May 11 with 1040 viewsspell_chekker

A couple of hard hitting question stand out:

1) Why has there been such a long delay since the last Structured Dialogue meeting? Can we commit to quarterly meetings on specific dates?

(The questionner got bitch slapped by both Garrity and Sadler on this one)

2) Did the Club carry business interruption insurance before Covid, as clubs like Plymouth Argyle did? If not, does it have it now?

Took the words out of my mouth. I can sleep easily now this's been sorted.

Fans' Meeting on 06:06 - May 12 with 1031 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

: Quality over quantity

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans' Meeting on 15:20 - May 12 with 1025 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans' Meeting on 15:55 - May 12 with 1022 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans' Meeting on 21:31 - May 12 with 1011 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Oi, they were my questions

On the first one - the club agreed to three meetings a year - a good result.

On the second - that insurance was worth £2.5m to Plymouth.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Fans' Meeting on 10:04 - May 13 with 992 viewsspell_chekker

Going back to the reserves next season. To give us a taste of things to come, here's a list of teams competing in The Central League this season:

Fleetwood
Huddersfield
Accrington
Bolton
PNE
Walsall

PNE are the current Central League Champions 2021/22 so we'll have to depose them.

There's also The Central League Cup which was split up into 3 groups of 4 or 5 teams which would then feed into semis finals and final:

GROUP A
Burnley
Accrington
Rochdale
Bolton

GROUP B
PNE
Carlisle
Morecambe
Fleetwood

GROUP C
Lincoln
Grimsby
Rotherham
Huddersfield
Walsall

Having won their groups - Lincoln, PNE and Burnley have qualified for the semis.

One of the second placed teams from each group (Grimsby, Carlisle and Accrington) will make up the 4th semi final participant.

I've just checked further and PNE are in the final having won their semi against Carlisle 2 - 1.

The other semi, Burnley v Lincoln due to be played on 3rd May, was postponed.

I don't know what happens next if PNE will be awarded the cup by default (hence doing the double) of if Burnley and Lincoln still intend to play their tie.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 11:18]

Fans' Meeting on 14:54 - May 13 with 968 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

How many supporter groups will be at the next meeting?

50, 100??

Fans' Meeting on 15:07 - May 13 with 966 viewsspell_chekker

Haha.

Fans' Meeting on 10:14 - May 15 with 945 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

As Spell has started the Bordeaux Organization Of Blackpool Supporters, expect to see BOOBS at the next meeting

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024