Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 43789 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:29 - Apr 8 with 3273 viewsHoopsie

Just don’t lose

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 06:06 - Apr 9 with 3093 viewsstainrods_elbow

Gulp! Wish I hadn't read that. You just know they'll break their duck now, rather than us handing out six of the best!

Having expressed optimism before, I'm now worried that Sat's game will have spooked the players, and it'll be a scratchy and fractious performance with a red card for Jimmy and us losing to the odd goal in five.

Sh*t!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:21 - Apr 9 with 3069 viewsPaddyhoops

Won’t be watching tonight . Can’t take the stress. Will turn off phone and switch it on at 10 o clock.
Just don’t lose. That’s leaves us 4 games to bag 3 points. Not impossible, surely.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:22 - Apr 9 with 3065 viewsSydneyRs

Well done, the ghosts of John Jensen, Lloyd Doyley and Swindon Town are all wide awake again.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 07:55 - Apr 9 with 3027 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1-1.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 08:07 - Apr 9 with 2980 viewsAddinall

Who promoted Fraser?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:18 - Apr 9 with 2910 viewsLblock

Lose this tonight and I think our ganso is cooked

And we'll have no-one to blame but ourselves.

Sadly I'm back to my old self with that storm cloud permanently following me around.
I think we're on the Highway to Hell again.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:59 - Apr 9 with 2815 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Plymouth 0-1 QPR. We are a better team away from home. Someone, somewhere, somehow will nick us a goal. Begovic from a long lump forward, assisted by the wind.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:08 - Apr 9 with 2799 viewsted_hendrix

The loss at home to Sheffield Wednesday was an absolute killer, totally unnecessary and unprofessional.
It knocked the stuffing out of me and completely removed my over exuberance and confidence that we could and would survive this season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:39 - Apr 9 with 2719 viewsR_from_afar

Call me a drama queen if you like but after Saturday's result, I think we have to win this.

Those last four games look very tough and I can't see us getting more than two points from them, and that's me being very optimistic.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 10:56 - Apr 9 with 2673 viewsCamberleyR

I think we can win the Preston game. They're seven points (eight with their massively inferior GD) off the play-offs which should be too big a gap to make up, so by the time they come to LR they'll hopefully have the flip flops on.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:15 - Apr 9 with 2632 viewsLblock

I'm with you mate.

Room on that Drama Queen throne for two?

This bunch could regain their status tonight with a performance and a win.
They are just as likely to sack off and EIGHTH chance to put a rival to the sword and go down forever in our history as a bunch of lilly livered tossers.

It remains in their hands.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 9 with 2586 viewsTheChef

Steve Cook says no.

Steve Cook will not let that happen.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:00 - Apr 9 with 2465 viewsMonkey_Roots

After reading the preview, seeing the referee, hearing that it's likely Dykes will lead the line, I'm now really really nervous.

This, on paper, is our easiest fixture, but on the pitch, it's absolutely going to be our toughest - Plymouth are fighting for survival, just like us.

Hull, Preston and Coventry are pretty much at last chance saloon when it comes to reaching the playoffs - A Norwich win tonight makes that dream all but dead and buried, which would make the Hull and Preston games a bit more winnable, as they will be all dejected and sad with nothing left to play for... or they will be a wounded animal playing for pride. Gulp. I hope it's the former.

The other way, is to match the results of Sheff Weds and Huddersfield, but that's too frightening to consider.

Oh gawd.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:08 - Apr 9 with 2446 viewsR_from_afar

I really, really hope you are right and I am wrong, but this is QPR, sigh...

We are so poor at converting chances that I can see us struggling to score even if Preston are just ambling around.

We'll see, but if we draw tonight, we are in dire trouble and if we lose, well, we'll need at least one miraculous result before the end of the season, I reckon. Gulp.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:12 - Apr 9 with 2416 viewsTheChef

We need one more win.

Inevitably levels of concern will rise if we lose tonight, but I'm still confident we'll stay up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:18 - Apr 9 with 2383 viewsthemodfather

if we just match OWLS results we will be ok. whatever happens tonight we will be clear of drop zone, we would ALL like to be on 50pts now but...

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:21 - Apr 9 with 2363 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Another one not watching tonight but its work not nerves thats keeping me in the dark.
I firmly believe Marti will have this team ready after Saturdays pathetic display and they will hopefully listen and deliver.
We literally handed SW the first goal out of nothing so we were cruising towards a draw at least so we can still defend but need some magic at the other end
Plymouth 0 QPR 1

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - Apr 9 with 2292 viewsCamberleyR

I don't see a draw as dire at all, I'd be perfectly okay with a point (obvs prefer three) as it keeps the gap between us and Plymouth to two points with one fewer game to play. After us, Plymouth play Leicester at home and then Stoke and Millwall away so possibly not many points for them to play for before their final game.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 9 with 2145 viewskensalriser

Yeah, a draw works for me.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 2151 viewsSherryHoop

We need to score first.

Chair with a curler, Defender with a header, Smyth with a shot, maybe Willcock.

Not sure how else we can score. Maybe Hayden, Field or Colbeck with a ball that breaks loose.....Dykes with a pen...?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 9 with 1829 viewsGaryBannister86

JCS only on the bench. Uh oh.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 9 with 1657 viewshubble

Must have a niggle.

Willock benched. Smyth starting. Dykes up front. Oh well.... who knows?!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 9 with 1658 viewsrbee

Fox in for JCS, Smyth for Willock, Dykes for Armstrong who are all on the bench.

Three changes that make us weaker in my opinion but Marti will have his reasons.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 1361 viewsbosh67

Given what he has and the loading on these players that's not a bad starting 11 and Fox is over 6 foot at the back. I am guessing JCS will play a part.

Marti did say that Frey and Colback wouldn't be available. Colback is always a big miss.

Dykes absolutely has to go out there and score in a match that isn't his birthday or against Reading. I mean surely he has to score a goal one day? It is his job!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024