Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 24062 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:00 - May 4 with 1923 viewsGloucs_R

How loud was Captain jack then? 👍😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:00 - May 4 with 1916 viewsToast_R

Well done Ipswich

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:01 - May 4 with 1887 viewsHoopsie

Ipswich put one foot into the EPL

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:01 - May 4 with 1852 viewsDorse

DO IT FOR DOM!!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:02 - May 4 with 1836 viewsted_hendrix

Wednesday winning

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:03 - May 4 with 1809 viewskensalriser

Jordan Hugill lives. And scores.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:04 - May 4 with 1740 viewsBklynRanger

Eat. My. Goal.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:05 - May 4 with 1733 viewsHoopsie

Chair!

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:05 - May 4 with 1728 viewsQuillPenRiot

Chair!!!! Fcckin nice!!!

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:05 - May 4 with 1700 viewsA40Bosh

Niceeeeeee!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:05 - May 4 with 1683 viewsaston_hoop

Superb goal. If this is his last game for us, its a fitting goal to finish his time here

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:05 - May 4 with 1669 viewsQuillPenRiot

And excellent by EDB to break through and thread a super pass to Ilias

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:06 - May 4 with 1646 viewsHoopsie

Assisted Dixon-Bonner

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:06 - May 4 with 1627 viewsDamo1962

I think Weds may surprise a lot next season... hopefully like us🙂

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:06 - May 4 with 1601 viewsTacticalR

Keeper rooted to the spot.

Air hostess clique

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:07 - May 4 with 1593 viewsHoopsie

Back to 17th

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:07 - May 4 with 1592 viewsGloucs_R

Didn't see that coming.

Great strike

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:07 - May 4 with 1580 viewsDorse

That'll do for me. Yikes!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:07 - May 4 with 1549 viewsGloucs_R

No way he was saving that

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:08 - May 4 with 1539 viewsBlackCrowe

Is it me or does the grass very long on the pitch, the ball moves so slowly. Cov tactic maybe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:08 - May 4 with 1496 viewsCamberleyR

Saints 2-1 up

Leeds are falling apart again.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:09 - May 4 with 1430 viewskensalriser

Scorcher from the real player of the season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 with 1375 viewsaston_hoop

I like Morgan Fox, think he will be very useful for us next season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 with 1373 viewshoops_legend

Why would it be? Honestly we have to stop
This motion of trying to raise a few million by selling out best player

We have Marti - build a team where chair is fundamental to it and get him a new contract

I want him to be our next qpr legend which he is still a couple of seasons off becoming at moment

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:12 - May 4 with 1334 viewsconnell10

Go the Pilgrims

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024