Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 dicks at the back of HU/JU 21:58 - Aug 18 with 2050 viewskingshill

Just to make the day worse today we had 2 blokes more than old enough to know better literally at each others throats in the second half. The first buffoon was one of those clowns who sings on his own and decides to slate anyone who doesn't want to join in. The second one then reacts when he just needed to ignore him and bursts over, grabs the gobby one by the throat and tells him he's going to batter him outside. Smart work fellas, you should be really proud.

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:02 - Aug 18 with 2019 viewsCHUBBS

Considering what you witnessed today,that should be the least of your worries.
Btw who won?

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 1996 viewsHollowayRanger

they showed more passion and fight then that team of ours

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 1969 viewsRBlock

I got slated for signing "We're Queens Park Rangers, We stay till the end" at 70 minutes. Waited the whole summer for this and people are gna leave 20 minutes early. Muppets.

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:09 - Aug 18 with 1955 viewsMarc

Never left early in 27 years until today, was disgraceful.

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:37 - Aug 18 with 1877 viewsted_hendrix

Many years ago a couple of QPR fans set about each other in the upper loft, actually was a good scrap that went on for about a minute.
Seen a few in the lower loft too.

This shit happens and always when we're playing shit, or so It seems.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 22:50 - Aug 18 with 1828 viewsRBlock

Pretty sure we have had results like this against much worse teams. Clive is right, it could turn out to be a good thing in that it tempers expectations. It was horrendous today, but after a summer of nothing, i was never going to leave early. Left 10 minutes early once before and felt sick for doing so once i got home.

2 dicks at the back of HU/JU on 23:24 - Aug 18 with 1788 viewsHollowayRanger

yea almost had a ruck with some nutter many moons ago due to me booing ian holloway bringing on sub cureton in the final game instead of the kid baidoo

cuerton was leaving so what was the point while baidoo could have got some valuable game time SO I BOOED!!!!

this diff thinks im booing cureton and totally loses it like a rabid dog had to be held back by his mates

all i could think was if this kicks off im going be banned!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024