Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HR Press Conference 21:56 - Dec 8 with 2224 viewsHordleHoop

Christ, he wasn't very upbeat was he. Seems almost resigned

HR Press Conference on 22:02 - Dec 8 with 2200 viewsN12Hoop

I'm sure he'll cheer up when he gets his bank statement.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

HR Press Conference on 22:02 - Dec 8 with 2194 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry has just realised that you can't polish a turd.

HR Press Conference on 22:07 - Dec 8 with 2165 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think he's found that what he thought he could do on MOTD sofa is a lot different when your trying to organise your back 4 at Harlington...
Nonetheless it's 3 undefeated, best all season.

HR Press Conference on 22:18 - Dec 8 with 2125 viewsJamie

This IMO.

Reckon he watched a few of our matches from this season, thought a couple of personnel changes & a few arms round shoulders would have us on the straight and narrow and has now realised he and we are proper fcked.

HR Press Conference on 22:21 - Dec 8 with 2107 viewsDesertBoot

He's as cheesed off as we are the lead lasted less than three minutes. Wish some on here would stop making cheap jibes about his sakary. He's doing a bloody good job!

Wish I could be like David Watts

HR Press Conference on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 2097 viewshoopstar67

“Then they get a corner, we don’t do what we’re supposed to do, the ball gets cleared to the edge of the box, the man on the edge of the box stands there picking his nose, they rifle a shot in and we’re one down." I had to laugh at that quote from Harry.

HR Press Conference on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 2097 viewsQPRDave

Saw him on ssn after the game and when asked which areas he thought we needed to strengthen he had to hold his tongue. Good management imo we still have what; 4/5 games to play in december? that we have to get points from, which will not be helped by telling the world which players he wants to replace.
At least thats why i hope he maybe looked downbeat to you

HR Press Conference on 22:35 - Dec 8 with 2054 viewsSpiritofGregory

It's a tough one for Harry because he really would like to strengthen in January but before that he has to rely on the bums he is looking to replace, to pick up points in the meantime.

The players better pull their socks up because if Harry isn't given funds to strenghthen due to their poor performances. the fans will make the players lives a misery. The fans are angry with Hughes but are also angry at the majority of the players, this was confirmed after the Southampton result.

I lost count today of the times our players were just standing there staring and hiding when a team mate was looking to pass the ball. These players are getting thousands of pounds a week they should be disiplined. If you're not in possession of the ball, you will have other duties like making a run to link up play, supporting your team mates by giving an outlet, marking the opponent, communicating with your team mate etc not bloody standing there staring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024