Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why ban fans/posters? 12:16 - Dec 1 with 578 viewshindu_seasider

For speaking out against the Oystons? Whether it's this site or real AVFTT? What happened to freedom of speech? It's gonna get to the point where both boards will only have the rentboys

Why ban fans/posters? on 13:16 - Dec 1 with 542 viewsWizaard

No-one would be banned if they refrained from potential slurs and defamation. At that point, the board will take action to protect itself as they would also be in trouble for the publication of such statements.

The issue as I see it is that some don't know when they're overstepping the mark.

Why ban fans/posters? on 16:06 - Dec 1 with 509 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Well, thanks for that weighty contribution. Don't you think you should post the question on the site concerned?

For what it's worth I'm amazed he's been allowed to post as long as he has.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Why ban fans/posters? on 16:10 - Dec 1 with 499 viewsLala

If you can'r stick to the site rules, any site, any rules, then you are going to get warned or banned, not rocket science surely. Not for most anyway.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Why ban fans/posters? on 16:12 - Dec 1 with 496 viewsscratchingshed

So what about all the lies Oyston says in his weekly Gazette column?

Amazed he hasn't been banned but then again it is the Gazette.

Why ban fans/posters? on 16:29 - Dec 1 with 484 viewsWizaard

If you're that bothered, write to the Gazette or bring it to the attention of the authorities.

As I see it, he's giving his interpretation of what's happening. That might not be what we want to hear, but lies?

I'm sure that when he writes it, he probably means it, including 'I'm backing the manager'.

Whether that's the case is another matter altogether.

Why ban fans/posters? on 17:20 - Dec 1 with 472 viewshindu_seasider

If people don't like what they see then they shouldn't read what's posted, simple. If people what to state the truth of Owen Oyston being a rapist then what's the problem?

Why ban fans/posters? on 08:03 - Dec 2 with 418 viewsWizaard

Think the issue is more the constant allegation over substance abuse. Can't say I've seen any definitive proof. Have you?

Why ban fans/posters? on 09:42 - Dec 2 with 397 viewsscratchingshed

Write to the Gazette? I stopped buying it when that plonker started his column in it, I wouldn't waste a piece of A4 paper envelope and a stamp on them today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024