Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers 15:58 - May 24 with 2041 viewsstu

Wonder how long he's got at Liverpool. Think Sherwood won't be too far behind

Tangerine is the new black

Brendan Rodgers on 16:48 - May 24 with 2027 viewsPoolman

My Liverpool mates have never warmed to him and whenever he was 'on the brink' they were always disappointed when he pulled something out of the bag and had a bit of success. Get the feeling he wouldn't be mourned if he went but Liverpool are now no longer a club who would attract the very best in the world.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 16:48]

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Brendan Rodgers on 17:20 - May 24 with 2006 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

He's had a difficult job this season with Suarez and Sturridge (in the main),. Equally, I thought he was very lucky in that he made his reputation at Swansea on the back of a lot of very good spadework that had been done before he arrived. He sounds to much like a management consultant to me, and not enough like a leader. Which is one of the reasons I don't really buy into all the hype about Dyche.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Brendan Rodgers on 17:45 - May 24 with 1999 viewsBigbrother

Liverpool fans haven't quite accepted they're are very much in the second tier of the Premier League these days and only got lucky last season because Manchester United were so disorganised and suffering post-fergie fever, Once Sturridge has gone, now Suarez is no longer there and without their talisman Gerrard it's hard to see who is coming through at Anfield which will guarantee any sort of a finish next season.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Brendan Rodgers on 22:19 - May 24 with 1953 viewsstu

'If the owners want me to go I'll go'. Don't really think he'd have much say over that

Tangerine is the new black

Brendan Rodgers on 23:46 - May 24 with 1929 viewsPlumbs

He should posture more in the media-maybe whore himself around a bit.

Or convert to Catholicism

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024