Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? 13:06 - May 27 with 5148 viewsthebigone

This seems to have been spread around without any real substance. Anyone in a position to explain how they intend to do this. Be interested to hear who is involved and how much they value the club at and what they'll get for their money?!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 13:22 - May 27 with 5131 viewsAllezBlackpool

By all accounts there are some "major players" behind the scenes involved in this. Time will tell.....

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 14:18 - May 27 with 5109 viewsPoolman

I get worried when I hear terms like 'major players'. I think everyone is so determined to get rid of the Oyston's (a sentiment I share incidentally) that few have thought about a club run post-Oyston. Who's to say the fans would want some of these 'major players' involved or is it just a case of anyone but the Oyston's.

I want the future of Blackpool to be secure, have strong leadership and ambition and not a string of attention seeking money men who are no different or better than the current owners.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 14:30 - May 27 with 5102 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Allez where does that come from ?

I like to think that I keep abreast of most things BST bearing in mind my past- association however I haven't heard this

The last info I have was what Steve R said at last Wednesday's BST meeting and also Christine Seddon said last night on the Tangerine Rabble podcast

#footballfirst

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 14:43 - May 27 with 5091 viewsstu

I,ve read something similar, not sure from T Knights or BST but believed this was the case.

Tangerine is the new black

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 15:38 - May 27 with 5070 viewsAllezBlackpool

It was on the other AVFTT but I'm barred :)

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 16:29 - May 27 with 5043 viewsTwelveAngryMen

I thought you'd flounced

Anyway if its right it was seen on FOL it must be true

#footballfirst

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 16:58 - May 27 with 5023 viewscodender

Maybe raise money through the bookies....with odds of 40/1 for you to win the league,I'm sure you have bellends who think this is a great way to raise money

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 11:15 - May 28 with 4964 viewsOrioltwins

I'd say in a game of chess that Oyston's has just check mated BST - he's basically saying take the football side but you aren't getting your hands on anything which makes money!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 12:37 - May 28 with 4935 viewsRusty2Stands

KO isn't clever enough to even understand the first thing about chess.
And reading that bizarre statement, it looks like it was written by a spoilt child who was screaming and throwing his toys out of the pram.
To say it was amateurish would be an understatement.

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 13:16 - May 28 with 4930 viewsHarryHorse

He's not check mated anybody but to continue the chess analogy its more like a pawn making the first move - an opening , barely even a gambit , and a clumsy one at that. The game has just started not just finished

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 13:25 - May 28 with 4926 viewsTwelveAngryMen

'The game has just started not just finished'

Couldn't agree more
It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out
The developments that seem to occur on an almost daily basis get more and more bizarre

#footballfirst

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 13:31 - May 28 with 4922 viewsterminallytangerine

Well if it were to happen I don't think there would be anyone who would crying into their beer.

Good luck to them.

Can someone explain how BST intend to buy the club? on 18:08 - May 29 with 4874 viewssteve_g

He's not check mated anybody but to continue the chess analogy its more like a pawn making the first move

Wouldn't be the first time that pawn has featured ... allegedly!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024