Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Animal Testing 06:46 - Apr 4 with 110 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47800019

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Animal Testing on 14:30 - Apr 4 with 94 viewsspell_chekker

It's uncomfortable reading and one of those subjects I like to turn a blind eye to.

It looks like the UK has got strict controls in place and is developing new non-animal tests.

It may be quite a way off but eventually I'd like to see a zero animal policy. Until that scientific knowledge exists it's necessary to test on animals for important research.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Animal Testing on 15:15 - Apr 7 with 79 viewsLala

I really don’t like it and I agree with most of what Spell says.

It should only ever be used for testing medical products imo. Not for beauty products or any other product that doesn’t ease suffering or sustain life.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Animal Testing on 19:40 - Apr 7 with 71 viewsspell_chekker

Yes Lala. Only important medical research should be carried out, and that doesn't mean testing a cure for the common cold, until technical developments can replace these controls.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 19:41]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024