Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup 12:15 - Aug 14 with 302 viewsSeaside_Lee

It was a fantastic night, how Macclesfield took the game to penalties getting 2 goals from 2 costly errors was a minor miracle.

The game was entertaining and frustrating in equal measure, we are very good and you could play that game another 99 times and we would win.

The crowd were amazing and never gave up backing the team!

As they say

"Never mind concentrate on the League"

NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup (n/t) on 12:33 - Aug 14 with 258 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Brett is another one, like Mark Chapman (of the BBC) when wearing a suit, looks like they're suffering from a heavy night before, and just want to get out of the suit and back to the bar. (Know that feeling well).

Nice to see you checking up on Jane, making sure she's not slacking off.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 12:40]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup (n/t) on 13:07 - Aug 14 with 243 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yes you are quite right he doesn't quite look right in a suit. However better than the bumble bee (was it a bumble bee?) In the Premier League calendar!😂😂

No need to check up on Jane we all know she is "hard core" with her fanzines😉😁

NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup (n/t) on 13:10 - Aug 14 with 241 viewsspell_chekker

Good vid. Lee's had to up his game after Jane's vlog.

The ending was a bit weird.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup (n/t) on 14:14 - Aug 14 with 227 viewsspell_chekker

Congrats on the 1,000 too.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Late penalty drama in the Carabao Cup (n/t) on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 220 viewsSeaside_Lee

Just my sense of humour spell chekker

I said to everyone if I video these penalties and we lose I will blame it on me for stupid filming

So I didn't

Then I was too peed off to do a finish

So seemed best to be abducted, miss the pens and just assume we obviously got through😂😂

Jokes are funnier when you dont have to explain them 😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024