Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 9/11 Attacks 09:23 - Sep 10 with 212 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Thought this was an interesting article seeing as tomorrow is the anniversary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49582852

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The 9/11 Attacks on 11:12 - Sep 10 with 204 viewsspell_chekker

I remember where i was at the moment of the 9/11 attacks.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The 9/11 Attacks on 13:30 - Sep 10 with 183 viewsLala

It’s an interesting read. I lean more towards accepting that it’s almost impossible to intercept every act of terrorism before it occurs.

The number of thwarted attempts is not insignificant apparently. With the best will in the world some will creep through the net. Even the CIA aren’t realistically infallible.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

The 9/11 Attacks on 14:19 - Sep 10 with 178 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The Looming Tower TV series is worth a watch if you've not seen it. (The book is also meant to be good, takes the back story into the 1940's)

Always wondered what would have been the response if the terrorists had been Iranian not Saudi Arabian? (15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024