Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Wycombe Wanderers v Blackpool 07:58 - Jan 31 with 109 viewsBlackpoolJane

GravyGate continues, the BEST pub food, ten thirds of beer, naked ladies, the TARDIS again, a horse, an art class and ballroom dancing.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/01/31/wycombe-wanderers-v-blackpool-the

NEW BLOG: Wycombe Wanderers v Blackpool on 11:46 - Jan 31 with 105 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Jane

Sodding philistines in Lincoln. (You should liquidise a pint of fish and gravy and make Lee drink it for the lack of support )

It's not good at the moment, but I've seen much worse, however Larry's not helping with some bizarre selections/set up/tactics/formations etc....

Think the good feel factor led to some over expectations, but from what I've seen there really is very little this season between about 15 clubs.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Wycombe Wanderers v Blackpool on 18:54 - Feb 2 with 96 viewsspell_chekker

Thanks Jane.

Your comment of "IT’S NOW AS BAD AS IT WAS UNDER NIGEL WORTHINGTON" gave me food for thought.

It wasn't much of a party with Megson as manager either!!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Wycombe Wanderers v Blackpool on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 85 viewsBlackpoolJane

Spell - I can’t remember how long Worthington was manager but it felt like ten years!

Red - Eugh that sounds gross! I’m not that mean. I know he loves me really... It’s really not the high expectations that is the problem at all - it is, like you say, bizarre tactics/formations/selections. Wycombe was inexplicable really. Oxford was at least much better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024