Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live 21:46 - Sep 8 with 575 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live, with Leicester City's home match against Burnley to be broadcast on the BBC.

Sky Sports and BT Sport had already selected 17 games across the first three rounds of matches in the new season, which starts on Saturday.

Of the remaining 11, Sky will show six, BT Sport three, and the BBC and Amazon Prime will broadcast one each.

Leicester and Burnley will meet on 20 September with kick-off at 19:00 BST.

In a statement, the Premier League said it was "in discussions with BBC Radio 5 Live and Talksport to agree a similar solution for radio".

It added that it was "considering appropriate arrangements" for matches in October.

Elite English football has been played behind closed doors since it resumed in June following the coronavirus lockdown.

Four Premier League matches were broadcast on the BBC at the end of the 2019-20 season.

It was the first time since the Premier League's inception in 1992 that games were shown live by the BBC.

The Premier League said it was "monitoring the developments" regarding its "number one priority" of getting fans back into full stadiums.

In August, fans were allowed into a Premier League stadium for the first time in almost six months, as 2,500 watched a friendly between Brighton and Chelsea.

Seagulls supporters were able to attend the game at the Amex Stadium as part of a government trial event for the return of fans to stadiums for matches.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54076539

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 11:33 - Sep 10 with 553 viewsspudgun

Should I get Sky back, or not?

Yes, because I want to watch football on cold winter`s nights from the comfort of my own home and I`m a slave to the Premier League.

No, because they are robbing, amoral bas***ds who have done me wrong in the past, and I have my principles.

Er, what is the cheapest deal, anyone know?

No...seriously....

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 12:08 - Sep 10 with 548 viewsspell_chekker

I suppose the cheapest options would be a dodgy box or an IPTV account.

For a dodgy box, you'd need to know a man who knows an man, nudge, nudge.

For IPTV, you'd have to ask someone else 'cos I haven't got the faintest clue how it works.

For above board stuff. The maxim which we follow in life if you need to hire an electrician or get an extension done is to get 3 different estimates.

You then take the cheapest estimate and go back to the main supplier (in this example Sky) and tell them you've got a better price and do they want to better it.

It appears that we've got a lot less blocked on the internet in France compared to the UK. You can still get all films, series, live sports for nowt if you know where to look.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 14:03 - Sep 11 with 543 viewsspudgun

I see they are offering Sky and BT football for £52 per month.

I wonder what I could haggle that down to?

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 14:12 - Sep 11 with 540 viewsspell_chekker

It seems a lot when your standard TV licence is about £150 per year.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 14:16 - Sep 11 with 539 viewsspell_chekker

Here's a £39 bargaining tool:

https://www.cable.co.uk/providers/sky/sky-sports/

It complicated isn't it. All these bundles and add ons. They make it that way to get more cash out of you.

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 14:21 - Sep 11 with 538 viewsspell_chekker

I don't know my way round Sky TV subscriptions si maybe I'm missing something:

https://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sports/?awc=11005_1599830376_413575f695ced40b112db5d

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 536 viewsspudgun

It is bloody complicated!

We need Red to sort this out!

He knows about these things....

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 19:28 - Sep 11 with 524 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Not had Sky since about 2012, even then only had it for about 5 years. I'm like Spell, use the many dodgy free streaming sites out there. (NBC in America have the rights to show every match live in the USA, so there's always loads of links for them.)

Sport packages are really just a way now of selling Line rentals and ISPs for BT and Sky, so depending on what you want, just check out their offers and haggle. (Feigned disinterest can work, as the sales people will have some scope to give discounts)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 19:47 - Sep 11 with 522 viewsspudgun

Couldn`t resist.

Have succumbed and bitten the bullet.

My name is spudgun and I am an addict..

All 28 Premier League fixtures in September will be televised live on 21:54 - Sep 11 with 519 viewsspell_chekker

I few years ago, I remember my sister and brother-in-law paying £90 per month for their sky thingy magingy.

When I remarked that it may be a bit expensive he replied - "I don't care, I like and want it, and it's within my means".

That's nearly 10 years ago.

52 isn't a bad deal.

Do the best legit thing you can find and don't be worried about not being a shrewd wide boy with a knowing smile, nudge nudge, wink wink, I know all the best dodges and I know eveything about effing everything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024