Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v WBA - No Smirking Please 14:29 - Jan 10 with 408 viewsBlackpoolJane

Phew! What a match!

Do BT Sport think repeated close-ups of a man chewing gum with his mouth open is good TV? What did Madine really say to their keeper? And HOW good is Chris Maxwell?

Here's my blog all about yesterday's match. There's a link in there to watch mine and Lee's reaction to the penalties as they happen.

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/01/10/blackpool-v-west-bromwich-albion-no-smirking

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v WBA - No Smirking Please on 21:16 - Jan 10 with 390 viewsspell_chekker

A very excited pool fan in Bordeaux thinks that we need to wait for tomorrows draw before getting over excited.

Difficult to wait but no choice.!!

Lubala - Bring him on. Raw talent who has it all in his locker to be all that we need - It's up to him if he has the guts t apply himself. Future central striker?

Sorry but 4-4-2 isn't my favourite.

The system of 4-4-2 both isolates and excludes good players

Players like Kaikai, Lubala, Sakic, Anderson, and others can't play as wide

They are effective as ' offensive players' in a 4-3-3'

If you want a 4-4-2, you need the wingers who can service Madine (Feeney - Gnanduillet)

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v WBA - No Smirking Please on 21:19 - Jan 10 with 389 viewsspell_chekker

The thing is:-

One way or the other.

If it's to be big Gaz up to then he needs to ibe fed by a couple of decent out and out wingers.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 21:21]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024