October"> October">
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Gabriel 17:19 - Oct 1 with 439 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Jordan Gabriel on 17:20 - Oct 1 with 437 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Jordan Gabriel on 17:21 - Oct 1 with 434 viewsspell_chekker

Jordan Gabriel on 17:22 - Oct 1 with 432 viewsspell_chekker

Gabriel Signs For Blackpool

Blackpool FC is delighted to announce the signing of Jordan Gabriel on a season long loan from Nottingham Forest.

The highly-rated full-back joins the Seasiders from the Championship Club, where he has spent the past five years developing through their Academy. The 22-year-old enjoyed a successful loan spell at Scunthorpe United last season, before going on to represent Forest twice this campaign in the league and cup.

Gabriel, who is described as a fast and tricky full-back, will add further strength and competition to Neil Critchleyโ€™s side for the 20/21 season.

On signing for Blackpool, Jordan said:

"I'm pleased to have signed for Blackpool and can't wait to get started.

"It's a great Club going in a good direction and I believe it's the right time to join.

"I feel ready to make the step up and believe I can bring a lot to the team this season. I'm looking forward to getting started."

Neil Critchley said:

โ€œJordan is a talented modern day full-back, and is someone I have been aware of from his early years at Arsenal and Nottingham Forest.

โ€œHe will bring athleticism to the right hand side of the team, and he is very good defensively in one v one situations. Heโ€™s very highly thought of at Nottingham Forest and weโ€™re thankful to them for allowing us to sign Jordan for the season.

โ€œJordan is someone who I feel will fit in well within the squad we are building here, and he brings healthy competition to the defensive third of the pitch. I look forward to working with him throughout the season.โ€

Jordan Gabriel on 17:28 - Oct 1 with 430 viewsspell_chekker

Full name: Jordan Jay Lawrence-Gabriel
Date of birth: 25 September 1998 (age 22)
Place of birth: London, England
Playing position: Right back

Youth career
Until 2013: Arsenal
2014โ€”2015: Southend United
2015โ€”2019: Nottingham Forest

Senior career - Apps (Gls)
2019 - Present: Nottingham Forest 1 (0)
2020: Scunthorpe United (loan) 9 (0)
2020: Blackpool (loan) 0 (0)

Gabriel-Lawrence joined the Nottingham Forest academy from Southend United in February 2015. He signed professional terms with the club in January 2016.

On 24 September 2019, Gabriel-Lawrence made his professional debut when he appeared as an 81st-minute substitute during a 5โ€”0 loss in an EFL Cup fixture against Arsenal. He trained with Port Vale in January 2020, though manager John Askey opted not to take the youngster on loan.

Lawrence-Gabriel was loaned to League Two club Scunthorpe United on 24 January 2020 on a deal until the end of the season.

On 12 September 2020, Lawrence-Gabriel made his league debut for Forest, playing the entirety of a 2-0 defeat against Queens Park Rangers.

In 2013, Lawrence-Gabriel was called up to the Scotland U16 squad, but remains uncapped at any international level.

On 1 October 2020, Lawrence-Gabriel signed an extension to his contract with Forest to keep him at the club until 2024. He was also subsequently loaned out for the remainder of the season to EFL League One side Blackpool

Jordan Gabriel on 17:30 - Oct 1 with 428 viewsspell_chekker

Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel Characteristics

+ Strengths +
Dribbling: Strong
Ball interception: Strong

- Weaknesses -
Crossing: Weak
Holding on to the ball: Weak
Passing: Weak

Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel's Style of Play
Likes to dribble
Likes to play short passes
Commits fouls often

Jordan Gabriel on 18:44 - Oct 1 with 422 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Welcome

รขโ‚ฌหœWhere there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despairรขโ‚ฌโ„ข

Jordan Gabriel on 07:24 - Feb 26 with 374 viewsspell_chekker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024