Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reece James 10:38 - Jun 8 with 487 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Reece James on 10:43 - Jun 8 with 485 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Reece James on 13:29 - Jun 8 with 473 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Donny fans views

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=760f4456c8bfe8a3599a0f6579cbdd83&

Reece James on 13:35 - Jun 8 with 471 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Reece James on 23:02 - Jun 8 with 456 viewsspell_chekker

I've just watched Lee's video and scanned a few Doncaster fans' comments. Glowing references all round.

Seems to be very much in the Garbutt mold.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Reece James on 22:05 - Jun 10 with 435 viewsspell_chekker

Player report UTMP:

https://upthemightypool.co.uk/2021/06/08/transfer-news-getting-to-know-reece-jam

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Reece James on 22:06 - Jun 10 with 433 viewsspell_chekker

Player profile Lee Charles TV:

Reece James on 22:09 - Jun 10 with 431 viewsspell_chekker

James: A Fantastic Opportunity

Reece James has expressed his delight at signing for Blackpool, after the left sided player made the move from Doncaster Rovers earlier this week.

The 27-year-old became Neil Critchley’s first signing of the summer on Tuesday, putting pen-to-paper on a three year deal at Bloomfield Road, and has admitted the lure of Championship football was something he couldn’t turn down.

“I’m absolutely delighted to be here and can’t wait to get going,” he said.

“The chance to play Championship football at a Club like Blackpool was a fantastic opportunity. When I knew of the interest from the Club, it was something I really wanted to get over the line, and I’m so pleased to be here.”

A left-back by trade, James had a prolific season at the Keepmoat Stadium in 2020/21, scoring seven goals — one of which was against the Seasiders back in November — and he is hoping to replicate that form from last season into the upcoming campaign.

“It was a really positive season for me personally last season,” he said.

“I played in a number of new positions and found the back of the net seven times, which is something I’m proud of. I’m 27 now and have gained a good amount of experience at this stage of my career, so I’m hopeful of using all of that to my advantage and help Blackpool continue to push on this coming season.”

Reece James on 22:15 - Jun 10 with 428 viewsspell_chekker

Full name: Reece James
Date of birth: 7 November 1993 (age 27)
Place of birth: Bacup, England
Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.69 m)[2]
Position(s): Defender

Senior career
Years, Team, Apps, (Gls)
2013—2015: Manchester United 0 (0)
2013: Carlisle United (loan) 1 (0)
2014—2015: Rotherham United (loan) 7 (0)
2015: Huddersfield Town (loan) 6 (1)
2015—2018: Wigan Athletic 48 (1)
2018—2019: Sunderland 27(0)
2019—2021: Doncaster Rovers 58 (9)
2021— :Blackpool 0 (0)

Reece James on 09:18 - Jun 21 with 371 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Reece James on 11:37 - Jul 1 with 352 viewsspell_chekker

Reece James on 15:19 - Jul 7 with 222 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Reece James on 04:48 - Jul 8 with 196 viewsspell_chekker

He didn't, and maybe wouldn't, get a run of games in his preferred left back position.

At the time James was supposed to hacebeen a good signing for us. A stand out player at L1 Doncaster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024