Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) 17:22 - Oct 24 with 625 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ....

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) on 17:32 - Oct 24 with 620 viewstangerinedom

Thanks F_I_T - missed this the last couple of games

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) on 19:09 - Oct 24 with 604 viewsBFC_Tim

Arguably more pessimistic than our fans!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 584 viewsrigabeliever

Find it interesting how opposition fans seem wary of us because if they look at results other than a misnomer against Huddersfield where we had an 'as useless as a chocolate fire guard' left back we've not been turned over by anyone. We just need a few results and I still think we can get going.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) on 12:40 - Oct 25 with 562 viewswespens

Get the feeling they have little sympathy for Adkins over injuries -if we had the likes of Cubero and Oriol fit I'd say they were there for the taking! We'll see ..

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - READING (pre-match) on 13:28 - Oct 25 with 553 viewsseasider13

Cheers FIT, I'm really hoping for a good performance from The Mighty Seasiders today, especially at half time just to wave two fingers at those lost souls attending Deepdale.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024