Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grayson 20:52 - Dec 16 with 70 viewsspell_chekker

A top manager and real football man.

Why hasn't he gone on to better things.

Is it just a question of luck? Right place, wrong time?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Grayson on 20:59 - Dec 16 with 68 viewsjanegallagher

I think he’s been very lucky. One trick pony imo

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Grayson on 00:40 - Dec 17 with 56 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think most managers reach their sell by date now after about 10 years. (If they're lucky)

You also have the problem that with so many clubs in foreign ownership, they seem to be looking abroad more now for coaches, which means lower league coaches struggle to get jobs at a higher level, and tend to stay at the club or move sideways if offered more money by a club in the same league. So when they fail, it's hard to get another job in the top 3 leagues, (Not including the Premier League as that is now a totally separate beast), as the opportunities are so limited now.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Grayson on 05:19 - Dec 17 with 45 viewsROTTWEILERS

I liked Grayson right up until he celebrated that PNE League Cup goal like he'd won the world cup.

Now he looks like Old Man River which, I think, is God's way of punishing him for it.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024