Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry McPhillips’ confidence in Blackpool’s ability 13:31 - Dec 28 with 72 viewsROTTWEILERS

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/terry-mcphillips-

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Terry McPhillips’ confidence in Blackpool’s ability on 21:08 - Dec 28 with 61 viewsLala

To be fair I'd be worried if he said he wasn't confident. We need our luck to change then 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Terry McPhillips’ confidence in Blackpool’s ability on 21:45 - Dec 28 with 56 viewsokeh_for_some

Seems a pretty fair assessment from McP. I hope I’m wrong but think we’ll fall short of the play-offs. We can match or better most teams in defence and midfield, but our conversion rate in attack is poor. For a few seasons we were stuck with a bunch of loanees with no heart, but you certainly can’t level that at the current squad. McP and Bowyer before him, have done a great job of instilling pride in the shirt. To compete, we need to strengthen our attacking options in the Jan window but I can’t see it happening. Injuries to key players also haven’t helped. A change of fortune would indeed be nice!

Terry McPhillips’ confidence in Blackpool’s ability on 21:56 - Dec 28 with 52 viewsImperial

The team have over achieved so far. The results will not be as good for the rest of the season. Their target must be to stay 12 points clear of the relegation zone just in case we have a points deduction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024