Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road 21:28 - Jun 26 with 149 viewsjanegallagher

This has got to be right up there. Wasn’t happy but credit where credits due.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 21:49 - Jun 26 with 138 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Andy Garner, against Burnley. Ran with the ball from the half way touchline by the west, and stuck it the net at the Kop end. Couldn't stop laughing at how slow their defenders were.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 21:57 - Jun 26 with 130 viewsspell_chekker

That goal is against the Seasiders and isn't the best Ive ever seen at Blackpool.

Not by a long chalk.

Fast forward to 1m 10 secs if you want to see how a goal is scored.

Help please someone.

Who laid the exquisite pass on for Weston.

Was it Hatton?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 22:01 - Jun 26 with 123 viewsokeh_for_some

As a young lad stood on the old Kop, this goal has always been special to me .....

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 22:02 - Jun 26 with 121 viewsjanegallagher

Right up there not the best I said 😃

This was rather good

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 22:05 - Jun 26 with 118 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spell

Think the pass was by Mickey Walsh.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 22:05 - Jun 26 with 117 viewsspudgun

Looks like Billy Ronson.

I played football on the park with him when I was very young and tennis against him and his brother Pete when I was a teenager. Grumpy little bugger...

Edit to add: sorry I misread, thought you were talking about the last goal...
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 22:08]

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 22:08 - Jun 26 with 109 viewsspell_chekker

Good goal that one Jane.

As are the 2 on Okeh's video. I assume he's chosen the first one (mazy dribble)

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 00:59 - Jun 27 with 92 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Okeh

Never tire of seeing those Tony Green goals. Would have loved to have been at that match.

Some of the best goals you’ve seen at Bloomfield Road on 17:42 - Jul 2 with 64 viewsspell_chekker

What about this one from The Ghost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024