Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Meghan 13:10 - Oct 2 with 303 viewsROTTWEILERS

Are they actually being bullied by the tabloid press? In my opinion the whole institution of royalty is propped up by pro-royal press propoganda.

They are effectively biting the hand that feeds them. Discuss 😏

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Harry and Meghan on 13:16 - Oct 2 with 294 viewsspell_chekker

I dunno.

Obviously, on principle, I'm against privilege by birth.

Having said that, I reckon the Queen does a good job for the country (in various ways) and is an excellent figurehead / head of state.

She's guided the royal family and held it all together for a long time. The others don't appear to be of the same quality. I'd say that serious questions will start to be asked when she eventually shuffles off this mortal coil.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Harry and Meghan on 13:54 - Oct 2 with 290 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I have some sympathy for them, but not much. You can't court publicity at every turn and then complain when it all gets too intrusive without being accused of hypocrisy.

That said, some sections of the media behave in a vile way, hence a certain amount of sympathy. Iconic stature comes at a price.....
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 14:00]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Harry and Meghan on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 277 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Not really got strong feelings pro or anti royal family. Tho I will say it stops us having some nut job voted in as a President.

Think on this point Meghan is right, it was a private letter to her Father, and not in the public interest.

Plenty of other things that they can be scrutinised and held accountable for. Think there is an agenda from some of the press towards her.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Harry and Meghan on 14:17 - Oct 2 with 274 viewsROTTWEILERS

It's the father I have sympathy for. I'm not entirely sure what his crime was leading up to the wedding - think he was a bit scruffy and a bit of an embarrassment therefore he was ostracised.

"Iconic stature" (rolls eyes/tangobears/layton etc etc) ....

Harry and Meghan on 14:35 - Oct 2 with 267 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Rott

you missed out "guffaw" and "keep net".

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Harry and Meghan on 16:12 - Oct 2 with 258 viewsROTTWEILERS

Red. There are a million, trillion things the royals do that aren't in the public interest but which are widely publicised. Every time they plant a tree or catch an easyJet flight it is plastered all over the news.

So - back to the op - is Meghan being bullied by the tabloid press because this particular piece of "news" was published?

Harry and Meghan on 16:41 - Oct 2 with 250 viewsLala

To be honest I preferred Harry when he was a bit of a rogue royal.

His recent pontificating about the climate and greed has got right on my goat purely for his total hypocrisy.

The jury’s out for me on this particular situation as I’m not sure on the legalities of exposing the letter.....but.....
take yourselves off the civil list and live how you like. Stop preaching to us commoners!

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Harry and Meghan on 18:27 - Oct 2 with 235 viewsROTTWEILERS

Yes lala! He needs to bin her off - can't be doing with their virtue signalling. At least her Maj keeps her head down

Harry and Meghan on 18:49 - Oct 2 with 229 viewsjanegallagher

She hasn’t got a particularly nice family has she. Her half sister is a vile individual. As for her father, he claims that she was worth around $4m and only gave him a couple of thousand dollars for birthdays or Christmas. Giving the press a copy of a private letter for money 👎. She’s not innocent, but dads just don’t behave like that.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 18:51]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024