Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL 00:15 - Oct 4 with 111 viewsSeaside_Lee

Okay, so some have said they would like to see this as a regular feature👍

Seeing as we won against Lincoln and I didn't jinx it! 😂😂

Thought it was worth doing another one just for fun again but, what was the final score?

Watch and find out😋

FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL on 06:37 - Oct 4 with 106 viewsspell_chekker

I see you're optimistic.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL on 08:55 - Oct 4 with 95 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yep I am spell😁

Obvs. it's a potential banana skin but if we turn up and play like we know we can then we should be comfortable winners.

Bolton are a long way adrift, signed 9 players to make some sort of team only a few weeks ago, had no pre season. I must admit I find it hard to believe that any player that was good enough to play for a decent promotion chasing club would choose to go to a club with a massive points deduction staring relegation in the face , that had been playing with kids and had been smashed in all the games previously thus having a massive negative goal difference.

These players are either

1. Stupid or they've just gone for the money because nobody else wants them (have they got money Bolton? I don't know tbh the whole thing looks fake to me)

Or

2. A group of incredible, get down dirty, win at all costs, let's get this wonderful club that we love out of the mire type players who are prepared to die for the cause?

It's going to be interesting to see on Monday what this Bolton team are going to be like?

They've signed a few but will they all stay injury free/suspension for an entire season?

I can't see that happening! How many injuries and suspensions have we had already.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 8:56]

FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL on 11:22 - Oct 4 with 82 viewsROTTWEILERS

Agree with that Lee. We are a top six side with strength in depth. It should be straightforward.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL on 12:56 - Oct 4 with 79 viewsspell_chekker

The good thing is, we're a top 6 side and, as we all know, we haven't hit anything like our top form.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

FIFA 20 | BOLTON vs BLACKPOOL on 13:29 - Oct 4 with 74 viewsROTTWEILERS

Yep. I'd like us to put a marker down vs Horwich

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024