Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Reading 07:51 - Jan 17 with 162 viewsBlackpoolJane

Ketchup on cheesy chips, the return of Charlie Adam, joy at Grimsby Town, a fascinating podcast - and what’s the solution to Blackpool’s problems?

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/01/17/reading-v-blackpool-as-if-january

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Reading on 09:40 - Jan 17 with 156 viewsspudgun

Glad you`ve developed `coping mechanisms`, Jane!

I do feel for you lot this season. After the relief of evicting the Oystons (found it difficult to type his name - a bit Voldemort-ish), and the euphoria and expectation of a new `fan` owner, the product on the field has been somewhat underwhelming it seems.

Talking of dreams, I dreamt that I was a meat eater again last night after 20 years of abstinence - very vivid, bacon and chicken twizzlers - and I actually woke up with a stomach ache (true).

Told mrs spud but she just scoffed ...

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Reading on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 146 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Jane, good read as always.

Going to have a chip buttie tonight.

The whole thing on Tuesday night was worrying, think Husband was left out to dry by Larry, totally bizarre. To be honest thought we were poor all round.

Also 10 of the 11 that started were here last season, no Scannell, MacDonald, Kaikai, Nuttall, Edwards..... etc.....

After this week think Larry will have brought in 14/15? players since the start of the season. Can't say he's not been backed, that must be a pretty hefty wage bill for a mid table league one side now.

It'll be interesting to see what team he puts out over the next 3/4 games and the tactics he uses. I think he'll go 4 - 4 - 2, hitting balls wide or up to the two forwards (Madine & Nugnugs). Can't see us trying to pass through midfield.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Reading on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 133 viewsspell_chekker

Interesting observation, as now we know that Husband was dropped for this weekend's fixture against Lincoln.

On another note, I've had one or two skin problems and have found essential oils to be quite effective.

Burdock
Borage

I have a difficult time translating the last oil that I use, which is perhaps the best one, known as "lavande aspic" in French.

Maybe it's called vandula latifolia, known as broadleaved lavender, spike lavender or Portuguese lavender.

I've now got the skin of a baby's bottom.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024