Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clever Clogs 22:38 - Jan 7 with 522 viewsspell_chekker

Countries have been ranked by Forbes in order of intelligence. I don't know what criteria they've based their findings on.

The UK comes in at a more than respectable 8th most intelligent country in the whole, entire, planet, galaxy, and universe.

Why is that?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/duncanmadden/2019/01/11/ranked-the-25-smartest-coun
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 22:42]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Clever Clogs on 09:35 - Jan 8 with 499 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Clever Clogs on 09:50 - Jan 8 with 493 viewsspudgun

How can the U.S. be fourth when over 70 million of them voted for the orange buffoon.

And whilst we`re at it, how can we be 8th when 30% voted for the evolutionary dead end of the Honey Monster...

Clever Clogs on 11:24 - Jan 8 with 484 viewsspell_chekker

It's difficult to beleve the Uk are so high up.

The last I heard, an average high school pupil was as advanced in mathematics as a contemporary in Burkina Faso.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Clever Clogs on 12:30 - Jan 8 with 477 viewsImperial

How did they rate intelligence?

Certainly not by ability to reason and solve or for that matter by compassion and understanding.

Clever Clogs on 13:20 - Jan 8 with 472 viewsspell_chekker

They must've overlooked places like Over Wyre and Scarborough when surveying for high intelligence levels.

Clever Clogs on 18:33 - Jan 8 with 461 viewsImperial

Spell I see that you appreciate the influence local culture can have on creating individual genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024