Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Gabriel 19:03 - Feb 15 with 268 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Gabriel: A Great Experience To Help A Historic Club

Jordan Gabriel says the opportunity to join Blackpool for the season was too good an offer to turn down, as the right-back continues to impress in tangerine whilst on loan at Bloomfield Road.

The 22-year-old joined the Seasiders on a season long loan deal from Nottingham Forest in October, and has since gone on to make 16 appearances in all competitions so far this season, starting the last four.

“I’m enjoying being here and getting games under my belt, particularly at a Club the size of Blackpool,” Gabriel said.

“This is a huge Club that were playing Premier League football just ten years ago. There is a clear vision and aspiration in place here to take the Club back there again one day, so to come and play my part in a project like this is really exciting.

“From a personal point of view, it also helps my development to be involved as much as possible on a match-by-match basis. I heard that Blackpool were really keen to bring me on board in the summer, and it was an opportunity I couldn’t turn down, given the size of the football club. To add that to my CV is something I’m really proud of.”

With this season proving to be extremely busy, with matches coming thick and fast, competition for places was a key factor in the summer recruitment. Gabriel joined to compete alongside the Club’s current-longest serving player, Ollie Turton, and the loanee has enjoyed vying for the regular right-back spot with his team-mate.

“Competition for places is a really good thing, and I think that can help push yourself and the team on to better things,” Gabriel admitted.

“I’ve got a great team-mate in Ollie. He is a great player and he has been here a number of years now, so knows all about what this Club has been through over recent seasons. He’s a great professional and someone who I enjoy working with. Whoever is picked to play in the right-back role, we both back each other to do really well against any opponent.”

“There’s still plenty of matches and points to play for this season as we are only halfway through. I’m confident we can achieve the things we set out to do at the start of the season and really push this Club forward.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2021/february/gabriel-a-great-experience-to-h

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Jordan Gabriel on 19:21 - Feb 15 with 260 viewsspell_chekker

However mediatised it may be, there are good noises coming out of the club, from the squad.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024