Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday 19:21 - Feb 15 with 276 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi

If any of you guys don't know already

There is only a few days now until we have Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday night hopefully we will have plenty of you guys in the chat however, if you can't make it but would like me and Jane to read a message or ask him a question for you then please post in this thread and we will do our best to read them out or ask for you.

For those of you who can come along on Thursday night here is the link to join us. Really looking forward to this 🙂🙂

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 19:22 - Feb 15 with 269 viewsspell_chekker

Looking forward to it as well.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 19:27 - Feb 15 with 267 viewsspell_chekker

Scoffing a hot dog, is he?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 09:28 - Feb 16 with 247 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good luck with this. Will try to make it

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 13:24 - Feb 16 with 243 viewsSeaside_Lee

I will have to tell you all about that photo on Thursday. I took it, I wanted it to be something different on the thumbnail for a bit of fun as Brett has a really good sense of humour. I think you guys are going to really enjoy this

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 13:26 - Feb 16 with 241 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hope you do Red if not it will be there to watch whenever you have time but the more people we have in on the stream the more interactive it will be. The more sensible people with decent questions and memories to relay that join in the better it will be

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 08:01 - Feb 18 with 222 viewsspell_chekker

for this evening.

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 19:35 - Feb 18 with 210 viewsSeaside_Lee

Thanks Spell

Just 25 minutes and we are LIVE

Can't wait for this hope you guys come along, I'm sure you will love this

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 19:58 - Feb 18 with 206 viewsspell_chekker

Tuning in.

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 21:39 - Feb 18 with 202 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Brett on fire

"worse touch than the Yorkshire ripper"

Cracking interview, Jane and Lee

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 16:57 - Feb 19 with 181 viewsspell_chekker

I was quite taken aback about how often Brett would touch his nose.

I'm sure Sigmund Freud could have written chapter and verse on the significance of that gesture.

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 16:59 - Feb 19 with 180 viewsSeaside_Lee

wasn't he just

We had a great time, loved his stories and he was great fun as we knew he would be

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 17:03 - Feb 19 with 177 viewsSeaside_Lee

ha! yes but probably just a bit of nerves. He told some great stories

I especially liked the bust up in the tunnel at Wrexham, Sean Dyche in his first match and really liked the little story about Maxwell saying working with Critchley has taught him more than the past 15 years! That is very encouraging to hear

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 17:38 - Feb 19 with 174 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Lee

I was only going to watch about 30 mins, but I stayed for the whole two hours.

Seems you rattled the cages of the "Bitter & Twisted?, make mine a double" brigade. Content over presentation is always king. You must be doing something right if certain other people now see you as competition.

Well done and thank you to Jane, Brett and Yourself for last night, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 159 viewsSeaside_Lee

Great Red I'm so pleased you watched it all the way through

Brett told some amazing stories most people seemed to enjoy it

So we keep having fun and doing stuff we hope some of you appreciate

So thanks for letting me know, really appreciate it thank you

Brett Ormerod LIVE on Thursday on 15:34 - Feb 22 with 134 viewsspell_chekker

I stumbled across this.

Is it every afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024