Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Blackpool FC show 09:19 - Mar 30 with 173 viewsSeaside_Lee

Really enjoyed this show last night and it was great having a couple of Yorkshire Seasiders on thanks to Phil and Ollie. (Still have space for a couple more if anyone fancies it 🙂)

Last night we were looking at our remaining fixtures and those of the other teams in the top 10 and whether or not we can get promotion.

Nice to see Red Room in the chat and a few new names I'm looking forward to the next one.🙂

If you missed it you can watch the re-run here 👇

The Blackpool FC show on 17:25 - Mar 30 with 153 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers.

It's difficult to keep up with your stuff Lee. I didn't know you did these kind of reviews.

I'm missing the Tuesday night match, sort of getting used to it.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Blackpool FC show on 21:05 - Mar 30 with 149 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Enjoyed it Lee

BTW what's happened to the Football Vloggers Live Stream?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Blackpool FC show on 22:47 - Mar 30 with 144 viewsSeaside_Lee

I know I'm always thinking of stuff 🤣😂

The Blackpool FC show on 22:51 - Mar 30 with 139 viewsSeaside_Lee

It was a difficult format that I just couldn't get right and I felt I'd taken it as far as I could go. Most of the people in the chat were wanting to talk about Blackpool with me anyway so I thought it would just be far easier doing a Blackpool show and getting fans on as guests.

So if any of you fancy coming on and giving it a try just let me know 🙂👍
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 22:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024