Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Sturridge 22:50 - Oct 26 with 2668 viewswr72

What a player he's turned into.Sure to get Liverpool in the top 4 and Champions League this season.
Daniel Sturridge on 23:00 - Oct 26 with 2639 viewstylagarwjack

Definitely a very good player but he showed great potential at Chelsea and while the competition was tougher it was, IMO, a big surprise when they let him go. You have to say Rodgers has signed two gems in terms of the price paid for both him and Coutinho.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2013 23:02]
Daniel Sturridge on 23:02 - Oct 26 with 2630 viewswr72

Daniel Sturridge on 23:00 - Oct 26 by tylagarwjack

Definitely a very good player but he showed great potential at Chelsea and while the competition was tougher it was, IMO, a big surprise when they let him go. You have to say Rodgers has signed two gems in terms of the price paid for both him and Coutinho.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2013 23:02]

Aye.Brend's been pretty brilliant in the transfer market this year after his nightmare last season.
Daniel Sturridge on 07:41 - Oct 27 with 2496 viewsorion3016

Just seen his goal on motd - sublime

Be over there now after

Daniel Sturridge on 08:53 - Oct 27 with 2426 viewsApeShit

Yea Chelsea never really gave him ago and they same to be doing the same thing with Lukaku.

I will say this though, Sturridge hasn't really proved himself in any big games yet so we'll have to wait and see.

Liverpool haven't played any of the top teams really yet except for Man Utd who they managed a draw with even though United are way below par this season.
Daniel Sturridge on 09:02 - Oct 27 with 2418 viewsblaine_scfc

Daniel Sturridge on 08:53 - Oct 27 by ApeShit

Yea Chelsea never really gave him ago and they same to be doing the same thing with Lukaku.

I will say this though, Sturridge hasn't really proved himself in any big games yet so we'll have to wait and see.

Liverpool haven't played any of the top teams really yet except for Man Utd who they managed a draw with even though United are way below par this season.

Can understand your point, but im sure they beat united 1-0, Sturridge winner. Same day as we beat west brom away I think.
Daniel Sturridge on 09:12 - Oct 27 with 2400 viewswr72

Daniel Sturridge on 09:02 - Oct 27 by blaine_scfc

Can understand your point, but im sure they beat united 1-0, Sturridge winner. Same day as we beat west brom away I think.

Pretty sure of that myself.
Daniel Sturridge on 09:51 - Oct 27 with 2369 viewsApeShit

Your right, that will teach me to post as soon as I wake up without out having a cup of tea first!

Still I stick by my post, I think he's an amazing player and will only improve with time. But I wanna see what he can do up against the other top teams and possibly CL next season.
Daniel Sturridge on 09:55 - Oct 27 with 2363 viewsperchrockjack

And playing in such a shuite team too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel Sturridge on 10:00 - Oct 27 with 2356 viewswr72

He scored against Citeh also in a 2-2 draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024