Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' 16:10 - Dec 28 with 4808 viewsdebbiesfella

Came past ground today, Saturday at 3.30, still advertising Thursday;s game.
Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 12:51 - Dec 29 with 1083 viewsdalenumber2

It's always been very casual down at Spotland. Another example was the other day when I got to the ticket office for 9am to buy my Leeds tickets and no-one turned up until nearly 10 past - then they sauntered out of their car and proceeded to open up with no sense of urgency. Didn't bother me too much because that's when I have come to expect, but it's not really acceptable and this approach must be doing the club no favours.
Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 13:30 - Dec 29 with 1041 viewsR17ALE

Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 12:24 - Dec 29 by YouTubeDale

Marketing is an all encompassing term which classically involves the four "P" words of Product, Place, Price and Promotion. Advertising is very much part of the fourth P mentioned ie Promotion.

So, it is wrong to say advertising is NOT part of marketing, it IS very much PART of marketing. So this thread IS about Marketing !!

Marketing involves the whole picture: understanding what your Product is, Place - where do buyers look for your product? Price strategies and Promotion -reaching your target audience.

It's an extremely powerful, powerful science if it is used professionally. It WILL get bums on seats as long as marketing is practised professionally at the club !!!!!!!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 13:30]

OK, the Marketing umbrella encompasses several things under which Advertising is one.

In much the same way as Public Transport is an umbrella for trains, planes and buses.

You market your brand, but advertise a product is the key difference.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 13:42 - Dec 29 with 1018 views442Dale

This place should win educational awards.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 08:59 - Jan 1 with 913 viewsYouTubeDale

How does our fixture board read today, 1st January? Does it mention the mighty Leeds? It may be worth taking a picture for the record.

Better not to have this notice board at all than have it out of date.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 14:29 - Jan 1 with 828 viewsjudd

Apologies if it's been mentioned before ;' on 08:59 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

How does our fixture board read today, 1st January? Does it mention the mighty Leeds? It may be worth taking a picture for the record.

Better not to have this notice board at all than have it out of date.

It stated Leeds United the day after the Bristol Rovers game.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024