Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Site speed/IE problems 09:54 - Jun 14 with 8879 viewsSupport

I've changed the way the ads work, meaning the site should be much faster now. I'm also hoping that this will solve the problems for some IE users this week.

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

Site speed/IE problems on 11:14 - Jun 14 with 8841 viewsA40Bosh

Hi Support,

I usually use IE version 8.0.6001.18702 but have been experiencing freezing issues when viewing individual posts for the last couple of weeks. I have switched to using Firefox and this has not had any issues.

So I just tried IE 8 again and it still locks up and stops responding.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Site speed/IE problems on 12:44 - Jun 14 with 8798 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It takes ages to load on the IE whatever comes with a 2 year old Windows 7 I use at home. Might have to switch to Chrome.

It's not too bad on the work Opera but every now and again I get an ad 'plugin fail' thing from here. (whatever that is) but opera crashes and I know its this site.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Site speed/IE problems on 13:06 - Jun 14 with 8779 viewswestolian

Site speed/IE problems on 12:44 - Jun 14 by Metallica_Hoop

It takes ages to load on the IE whatever comes with a 2 year old Windows 7 I use at home. Might have to switch to Chrome.

It's not too bad on the work Opera but every now and again I get an ad 'plugin fail' thing from here. (whatever that is) but opera crashes and I know its this site.

Nothing to do with the ginger minger hedgepigs you search for on the intranetweb ??

Just asking like

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Site speed/IE problems on 13:18 - Jun 14 with 8767 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Site speed/IE problems on 13:06 - Jun 14 by westolian

Nothing to do with the ginger minger hedgepigs you search for on the intranetweb ??

Just asking like

What you mean like Audrey Fleurot Westy?

Did you check out 'La Reine Et Le Cardinal' BTW

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Site speed/IE problems on 15:14 - Jun 14 with 8718 viewsHollowayRanger

works fine at home (tuesday) but still terrible at work during my breaks freezes all the time and have to shut down and start again and again and again

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Site speed/IE problems on 15:32 - Jun 14 with 8709 viewsWokingR

Hasn't made any difference here either.
Just had to restart IE before being able to write this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024