Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton 19:45 - Oct 13 with 5119 viewsEssex_Ranger

Also subsidised tickets for Swansea

on the offish

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/131014-qpr-away-supporters-initiative-premier-
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 19:52 - Oct 13 with 5100 viewsBklynRanger

Fair enough
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:03 - Oct 13 with 5067 viewsHollowayRanger

could give away free tickets for those matches and I still wouldn't waste my time watching those overpaid losers lose again

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:32 - Oct 13 with 4999 viewsWokingR

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:03 - Oct 13 by HollowayRanger

could give away free tickets for those matches and I still wouldn't waste my time watching those overpaid losers lose again

Credit where credit's due
Stop looking for a negative when the club are trying to do something right for a change
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 4968 viewsTacticalR

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:32 - Oct 13 by WokingR

Credit where credit's due
Stop looking for a negative when the club are trying to do something right for a change

Yes, but you could get a nasty chill on the bus. Or something more serious.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2014 20:48]

Air hostess clique

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 21:42 - Oct 13 with 4877 viewseghamranger

Good for TF and the club.
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 23:43 - Oct 13 with 4778 viewsVish

i think this is a Premier League initiative. Each club has to spend a certain amount to make away games cheaper for their fans. I think Stoke this season are offering free coach travel to all their games or something....
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 23:46 - Oct 13 with 4775 viewsJAPRANGERS

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 20:47 - Oct 13 by TacticalR

Yes, but you could get a nasty chill on the bus. Or something more serious.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2014 20:48]

you should tell holloway that there are lesbians on the bus.......
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 23:49 - Oct 13 with 4767 viewsWeaverQPR

Can you get lager'd up on the coach?

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 23:58 - Oct 13 with 4758 viewsstowmarketrange

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 23:49 - Oct 13 by WeaverQPR

Can you get lager'd up on the coach?

I don't think so.They are probably dry coaches.
Nothing to stop the coke and vodka mix though.
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 00:38 - Oct 14 with 4733 viewsHollowayRanger

hmmmmmmmmmmm

one seat left!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 0:39]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 08:30 - Oct 14 with 4607 viewsDiscodroids

knowing our harold 'telstar' redknapp , joe and bondy i think we can expect a coach trip something like this.

5mins 40 sec.+

(pommy making his grand entrance at 7.03, and a couple of dollys for holloway at 6:56. i have my suspicions at 8mins 50...)
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 8:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 08:43 - Oct 14 with 4580 viewsDiscodroids

Tony F.. : "Bondy may think you're a gentleman but personally I've got sore misgivings."

Harold 'Sid Boggle' Redknapp' :"You ought to put some talcum powder on them."

http://www.carryon.org.uk/sounds/yak_yak_yak.wav

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 09:18 - Oct 14 with 4548 viewsElHoop

Scousers borrowed a West London coach of course (from Hayes):

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 14:44 - Oct 14 with 4398 viewsWokingR

Should the club coaches sell out I'm sure Holloway will be running one of his Man Tours

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 15:53 - Oct 14 with 4354 viewsthemodfather

well i'd rather £10 match tickets and sort me own travel out.
not all want boiled sweets, tea and disney dvds....
the osc do a great job but not for me. the club continue to crack on with little or no consultation with fans.
still the club are doing something, there's the flip side.
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 15:56 - Oct 14 with 4348 viewslosethedrum

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 15:53 - Oct 14 by themodfather

well i'd rather £10 match tickets and sort me own travel out.
not all want boiled sweets, tea and disney dvds....
the osc do a great job but not for me. the club continue to crack on with little or no consultation with fans.
still the club are doing something, there's the flip side.

Given that not every R,s fan lives in London your £10 ticket is a good idea and would be the fairest way to go .
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 16:09 - Oct 14 with 4332 viewskomradkirk

Not much benefit to me as i would need to fork out for another flight and another night in the hotel.
as it stands i will go over as booked on the sunday,have a day of scouse culture,stop over,fanny about liverpool on monday again and fly home a couple of hours before the game starts.

sky bastards
Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 16:13 - Oct 14 with 4328 viewsDiscodroids

Free Coach travel for Swansea and Everton on 00:08 - Oct 20 with 4183 viewsJonDoeman

Sorry to bump this but its a great offer & I'm getting on it!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024