Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game changed when Hoilett came on 16:52 - Jan 1 with 4685 viewsMelakaRanger

Hes rubbish
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 3517 views08olesen

Disagree. Zamora should have come off 10 mins earlier, looked knackered. Hoilet did fine

Poll: Who will the other play off

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 3440 viewsSpiritofGregory

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:53 - Jan 1 by 08olesen

Disagree. Zamora should have come off 10 mins earlier, looked knackered. Hoilet did fine

Should of kept Bobby on, if you are trying to tighten your attack the last thing you do is bring on that Kunt!
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 3445 viewsDieByYourSide

Skewing the ball into the side netting when he could've taken it to the corner was a great contribution to be fair.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:58 - Jan 1 with 3430 viewsMatch82

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:57 - Jan 1 by SpiritofGregory

Should of kept Bobby on, if you are trying to tighten your attack the last thing you do is bring on that Kunt!

Bobby was shattered.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:58 - Jan 1 with 3427 viewsAndyB

Which of the mis-hit crosses and numerous surrendering of possession did he "do fine" with?
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 3406 viewsCHUBBS

If you think giving the ball away cheaply and missing a very good opportunity doing fine then you're right.
The bloke is a useless dud who will make a reasonable league 1 player.
Wasn't his fault what happened though,they can pass the ball well and we can't thats why we were still on the ropes against 10 men.
We're going down unless we can get a midfield that can pass the ball and run like Ki did for their goal.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 3352 viewsDiscodroids

were a side playing to the sum of it parts and its limitations.

a team of dunne, henry,barton,zamora and god bless him , hill, will never see out the season and survive.

Never.

i dont blame them .i blame Adso of melt, the three old confused men standing on the touchline who look like they are discussing whether to have cod or plaice with their chips when the game as going away from us in the second half

mushy or garden peas bondy??

jesus christ on a tomahawk.

they stood by and watched the game drift away in the second half like excrement on a wet wipe flushing out into the north sea.

zamora, his one supposed weapon in his armoury, a free header from 3 yards out, his meat and drink , goes nearer the fkn corner flag

just not good enough at this level but playing to their limits ,which are short of premier standard by some margin.

if i was a swans fan today and we lost id have been going radio rental.outclassed.

Thank fk bony didnt start, and green stayed on the pitch

this gut wrenching sentimentality for the old guard must stop.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 17:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:02 - Jan 1 with 3340 viewskropotkin41

He should have gone into the corner. You take the 1-0, you do not go for bloody glory. Why can't he put his foot on the ball in the corner?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:02 - Jan 1 with 3320 viewsSpiritofGregory

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 16:58 - Jan 1 by Match82

Bobby was shattered.

He would of still given more than Hoilett that's for sure.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 3304 viewsSpiritofGregory

What was Harry think off?
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 3309 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:01 - Jan 1 by Discodroids

were a side playing to the sum of it parts and its limitations.

a team of dunne, henry,barton,zamora and god bless him , hill, will never see out the season and survive.

Never.

i dont blame them .i blame Adso of melt, the three old confused men standing on the touchline who look like they are discussing whether to have cod or plaice with their chips when the game as going away from us in the second half

mushy or garden peas bondy??

jesus christ on a tomahawk.

they stood by and watched the game drift away in the second half like excrement on a wet wipe flushing out into the north sea.

zamora, his one supposed weapon in his armoury, a free header from 3 yards out, his meat and drink , goes nearer the fkn corner flag

just not good enough at this level but playing to their limits ,which are short of premier standard by some margin.

if i was a swans fan today and we lost id have been going radio rental.outclassed.

Thank fk bony didnt start, and green stayed on the pitch

this gut wrenching sentimentality for the old guard must stop.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 17:10]

We definately need pace and dynamism we are certainly not lacking effort.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 3246 viewsYorkRanger

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:03 - Jan 1 by oldmeadoniansR

We definately need pace and dynamism we are certainly not lacking effort.

Can't agree with the OP. I'm no Hoilett fan, but a one goal lead was always risky and I'm not sure he played a key part in their goal...
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 3204 viewsPommyhoop

Title of this thread should be 'when Bony came on',
Thank f'ck e was'nt on earlier.The would've mullered us

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 3207 viewsDiscodroids

agree 100%.

cant fault effort , its the technical aspect and athletic drive that is missing.

when vargas let that ball run across him in the second half, he looked like a marathon runner falling over the line in high altitude mexico city.

the management let the game be taken away from them by sitting on their hands and hoping for the best from our plucky seasoned professionals.

well plucky seasoned pros dont cut it in this league.

its going to be a long hard winter unless this static manager can introduce some craft and energy to compete.

a lot of our players are at their limit of their capacity. move them on .

get petresso and sutherland back in from loans and give us some hope, something to believe in .some glimpse of a new dawn

and as bryan ferry would say, not the same old scene.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 17:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 3171 viewsSpiritofGregory

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:07 - Jan 1 by YorkRanger

Can't agree with the OP. I'm no Hoilett fan, but a one goal lead was always risky and I'm not sure he played a key part in their goal...

Twice in the short time he was on the pitch our attack fizzled out with him on the ball. You do not put him on when you are trying to defend a lead. He does his own thing and does not track back.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 2972 viewsHollowayRanger

I would have gone for the shot (had no problem with that)

my gripe was I guess he was told help hill in defending but hill and him were both skinned on the inside by the guy that set up their goal

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 2921 viewsDiscodroids

hanging by a thread .

forget the romantic notion that by some miracle hoilett, traore,phillips and company will suddenly flower in the premier league . they never will.

the bones of the side henry,barton,zamora,dunne and hill are creaking and brittle.

a win today would have been cheap B+Q flock wall paper covering deep running cracks.

watching our painfully limited side in the second half against the skillful swans, that diabolical billy joel song came into my head.

'we didnt start the fire'

'Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again,
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock,
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline,
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan,
"Wheel of Fortune", Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide,
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz, Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law, Rock and roller cola wars, Henry, Barton Zamorar I can't take it anymore..
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 18:06]

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 2900 viewsFredManRave

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 17:09 - Jan 1 by Pommyhoop

Title of this thread should be 'when Bony came on',
Thank f'ck e was'nt on earlier.The would've mullered us

Agreed. Bony was the game changer and is now the reason my month of no alcohol has become just another month of alcohol. Bastard.

Seems a bit harsh and scapegoateryish to blame Hoilett. We all know he's shite but you can't really blame him for the equalising goal. Blame the players that didn't track Key or heaven forbid congratulate and recognise an uber quality goal from Bony.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 2832 viewspaulparker

Hoilett is fecking useless
He nearly gave the game away against west brom the other week
The pitiful attempt to run to the corner flag but falling flat on his large arse
Was comical , so no surprise that when he came on the ball retention was zero
Problem is what mug is going to take him off our hands

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 2813 viewsPinnerPaul

That sums up what we thought in T block, but to prove it wasn't an obvious one, they were saying on radio London, would we have held on if BZ had stayed on?

All opinions and easy to criticise once you know the result!
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:22 - Jan 1 with 2808 viewsRs_Holy

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:18 - Jan 1 by paulparker

Hoilett is fecking useless
He nearly gave the game away against west brom the other week
The pitiful attempt to run to the corner flag but falling flat on his large arse
Was comical , so no surprise that when he came on the ball retention was zero
Problem is what mug is going to take him off our hands

Can't pass, can't shoot has no footballing brain... all he can do is run with it and hope none of the defenders stick a foot out.
He is ok in the Championship so maybe someone like foolham will loan him until the summer???
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:47 - Jan 1 with 2694 viewsQPR442

The problem is/was is that once again Hoilet broke with the ball and instead of trying to score decides to go into the corner flag and loses it. That's what cost us the goal, him giving the ball away in that corner.
Never would you see Chelsea City or other clubs try and do that game after game.
Once again we blew it.
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 19:03 - Jan 1 with 2633 viewsactonman

He was no worse keeping hold of the ball than anyone else.

Vargas should have squared his chance when he went through so could equally be criticised .

I will say the fact he was on the left / they had their right mid player sent off and their goal started down their right is fcuking ridiculous 😫
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 2626 viewsgobbles

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:47 - Jan 1 by QPR442

The problem is/was is that once again Hoilet broke with the ball and instead of trying to score decides to go into the corner flag and loses it. That's what cost us the goal, him giving the ball away in that corner.
Never would you see Chelsea City or other clubs try and do that game after game.
Once again we blew it.

That didn't cost us, it was sitting back for the last 20 minutes that cost us, not any one moment.
Zamora should have come off much earlier, in the end he was frantically waving to the bench to come off because he couldn't move.
Had he buried that free header in the first half, we might not have done our panicked try and desperately hold on act. We showed after the goal that we were capable of scoring if we actually attacked.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 19:12]
Game changed when Hoilett came on on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 2601 viewssevenhoop

Game changed when Hoilett came on on 18:47 - Jan 1 by QPR442

Once again we blew it.

Want another scapegoat for their goal? Have a look at Barton who tried to nick the ball off his opponent instead of going through it and planting the ball 80 yards upfield and they score seconds later.

(I do agree about Hoilett though, useless tw at incapable of holding into the ball or actually connecting properly with any shot!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024