Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games 16:15 - Feb 11 with 2215 viewsfreddieeddie

(a) Man Utd
(a) Chelsea
(h) Swansea
(a) Liverpool
(h) Man City
(a) Southampton
(h) Spurs
(h) Arsenal

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:17 - Feb 11 with 2197 viewsrosseeles

Holy cow, bad for them.....good for us!
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:17 - Feb 11 with 2197 viewsloftboy

That's that jinxed, they'll probably win 5 of them now!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:22 - Feb 11 with 2161 viewsfreddieeddie

I still be amazed if we stay up with all of our problems BUT you'd think Burnley might be killed off by then. Leicester have quite a winnable run-in and don't look too bad to me. They could get out of it.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:29 - Feb 11 with 2112 viewsA40Bosh

You just know it is going to be us and Leicester battling it out at their place on the last day of the season.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:37 - Feb 11 with 2064 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I know its not realistic but all four of their home games they could win i reckon, at home anyone has a chance

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:40 - Feb 11 with 2045 viewsToast_R

That game Burnley had v West Brom Sunday, should have been 3 points in the bag. WBA were awful in the first half and Burnley were cruising 2 up, then out of nothing 2-1 right on half time. They then proceeded to toss the win away again. That stinks of relegation.
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:40 - Feb 11 with 2047 viewsLewes_r

They could play really well and get just 2 points from all those games.. I think thats a very unfortunate run of fixtures for them.. Also think Leicester are going to finish below us.. Im more worried about 3rd from bottom..

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:47 - Feb 11 with 1999 viewsAlbRanger

Call me predictable but I actually think the current bottom 3 will be the ones to go.

Have felt for a while that this will be the year Villa fall through the trap door.

That said, as long as there's 3 teams below us I couldn't give a hoot
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:50 - Feb 11 with 1984 viewsEssex_Ranger

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:47 - Feb 11 by AlbRanger

Call me predictable but I actually think the current bottom 3 will be the ones to go.

Have felt for a while that this will be the year Villa fall through the trap door.

That said, as long as there's 3 teams below us I couldn't give a hoot

IMO, finish above Villa and we stay up. The rest currently above us will pick up enough points here and there to survive.
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:53 - Feb 11 with 1967 viewsJuzzie

It's a pretty horrific run which means we need to get better results in our games over the same period.

But, as they say, we all end up playing each other twice and our record in that same list of fixtures has only yeilded 2 points so far.

(a) Man Utd - lost
(a) Chelsea - lost
(h) Swansea - drew
(a) Liverpool - to play
(h) Man City - drew
(a) Southampton - lost
(h) Spurs - to play
(h) Arsenal - to play
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 17:34]
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 16:55 - Feb 11 with 1957 viewsbarbicanranger

We're approaching skweaky bum time...it's going to be one hell of a run in.

Our fixtures don't look great as we have some of the big boys at home. Looks like Villa away will be a big fixture for us again, it's been close but no cigar there last three times and on each occasion I thought we deserved to win so hopefully we'll do it this time. It would help if Leicester are relegated by the time we visit them, that will surely be a huge fixture either way (unless we're both relegated by then).
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:07 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewsrobith

Even if they go down, they'll leave with their heads a lot higher than ours even if we stay up
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:07 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewsadhoc_qpr

Unfortunately Burnley don't subscribe to 'Arry's bonus game attitude.

They already got a point at Man City away, so are capable of getting something from these games.

We need at least 5 more wins to have a shot of survival and we'll be pretty lucky to get those 5 wins from our 8 games versus bottom half/relegation teams.

Chances are we'll need to get at least 1 win from our matches versus title and top four contenders.
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:25 - Feb 11 with 1822 viewsRJ6

Leicesters next games not alot of fun either,

(a) Everton
(h) Chelsea
(a) Man U
(h) Hull
(a) Tottenham
(h) West Ham

If they don't win more than one of those, likely they'll be cut adrift with 7 x games left. Should be goodnight vienna by then..

If Villa lose next few games & don't sack Lambert, their moral could go through the floor. They've a terrible April,

(a) Man U
(a) Tottenham
(a) Man C

& (h) against us.
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 1794 viewsCFW

I hate the must win game or a real six pointer phrase but was thinking before the mid week games we do have an opportunity to put a bit of daylight between us and our fellow strugglers. I am not going to say I think we would win at Sunderland (obviously I hoped we would) but I did think we had a chance because they do not score a lot of goals and draw quite a few.

Thought Leicester would get beat as well as Burnley tonight so if that is the case and we can get a result away at Hull next time out that would be really good. We also need to keep an eye out for goal difference as that could play its part.

On paper I agree with the OP they are gone but no one expected Hull to get anything at Man City last week so these results do happen. One thing for sure it is going to be bloody close!!
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:31 - Feb 11 with 1794 viewskensalriser

I will personally deliver Mica Paris in a Diana Rigg Avengers style leather catsuit to Disco's doorstep if Burnley get as many as 8 points from that.

Villa have scored 12 goals all season and have lost seven and drawn three of their last ten games. Looking very ugly for them now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 1703 viewsrsonist

Leicester's games aren't too bad by comparison. Don't think they'll make anything of them but still.

Hull are in a similar (albeit slightly less severe) situation to Villa in that if they don't get points on the board from the next month they'll have a horrible mountain to climb.

Our fixtures... well. Its going to be some rollercoaster if we stay up put it that way. Away to all our nearest rivals plus City and Liverpool, home all London derbies plus Everton and Newcastle.
Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:56 - Feb 11 with 1699 viewskropotkin41

At least - and somewhat amazingly - we are still in the fight to stay up. It is now being said that 33pts might be enough to stay up this season.

It's still the 3 newly promoted sides favourites to go down, but Villa look dead in the water at the moment and any one of Sunderland, WBA, Palace and Hull could stumble and have a bad run.

If we can find 4 more wins and a draw from 13 games I reckon we'll stay up. 1 pt per game.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Goodbye Burnley - Look at their next 8 games on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 1680 viewsrsonist

Burnleys 6 games after this run are great escape material by the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024