Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's Approach... 16:05 - Dec 14 with 3455 viewsThe_Mole

With all the doom and gloom spreading at present, how should we approach tonight?

Of course we all want a win, but realistically should we consolidate with a draw, end the losing streak and re-evaluate for the weekend?
Tonight's Approach... on 16:08 - Dec 14 with 3444 viewsHunterhoop

Nah, f*ck it. Attack.

The last 4 games I've been too, since we beat Brizzle at home on Tues 18th Oct (2 home, 2 away), I've seen us score 1 goal and collect 0 points.

I want goals.
Tonight's Approach... on 16:14 - Dec 14 with 3431 viewsPinnerPaul

From my book of football cliches

"You have to try to win every game"
Tonight's Approach... on 16:17 - Dec 14 with 3418 viewsdaveB

Tonight's Approach... on 16:08 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

Nah, f*ck it. Attack.

The last 4 games I've been too, since we beat Brizzle at home on Tues 18th Oct (2 home, 2 away), I've seen us score 1 goal and collect 0 points.

I want goals.

you'll see a few goals tonight, not sure they will be in the right end though
Tonight's Approach... on 16:18 - Dec 14 with 3416 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I don't see the point of trying to grind out a draw. We'd be better off focusing on trying to figure things out and make some progress on the pitch looking at the rest of the season.

(I will maintain this stance until their 4th goal goes in at which point I will angrily reverse it).
Tonight's Approach... on 16:21 - Dec 14 with 3405 viewsaston_hoop

well, actually having an approach is progress so anything really that constitutes an approach

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tonight's Approach... on 16:25 - Dec 14 with 3391 viewsThe_Mole

If I was to rephrase the opening questing, would we all take a point now?!

I'm going tonight and would love to see us win, but should we learn to walk before we can run?
Tonight's Approach... on 16:25 - Dec 14 with 3390 viewsTacticalR

At the beginning of the season Polter was sticking his bum into defenders and winning penalties by getting pushed over, so I'd like to see Polter's bum back in action - it's one of the best weapons we have.

Air hostess clique

Tonight's Approach... on 16:48 - Dec 14 with 3349 viewsHunterhoop

Tonight's Approach... on 16:25 - Dec 14 by TacticalR

At the beginning of the season Polter was sticking his bum into defenders and winning penalties by getting pushed over, so I'd like to see Polter's bum back in action - it's one of the best weapons we have.

Completely agree. On FIFA his arse would be 98. It's his best attribute...as a footballer of course. I can't speak for the ladies on the other front.

Similarly, Sylla's best attribute seems to be his chest. He's always trying to chest it down, even when heading or controlling it with his foot looks easier.

The Chest and The Arse! If only they were a woman as opposed to two centre forwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's Approach... on 16:56 - Dec 14 with 3336 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well the one I've been trying to approach has taken out a court order, fecking biatch.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tonight's Approach... on 17:04 - Dec 14 with 3301 viewsGetMeRangers

dont go behind in the game!

Tonight's Approach... on 18:14 - Dec 14 with 3204 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024