Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread 12:12 - Dec 22 with 1412 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hope you have an excellent time!

Thanks for all your hard work attending games (very hard work these days ) , making your superb match reports and other articles. Truly a lifeline for us overseas types living a zillion miles from HQ.

Hope you'll continue making LFW the best site in the known universe should we drop into Division 1??
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 22 with 1378 viewsKensal_Ranger

Agree.
We should count our blessings - best fan site, best previews and best reports.
Bar none.
Thanks for all the slog and all the top quality output, have a great Christmas!
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 23 with 1315 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes totally agree, part of my pre and post game rituals. I actually look forward to Clive's reports and contributions from Ante and all on here.

Many thanks and compliments of the season.
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 23 with 1308 viewscyprusmel

Thank you Clive for all the work and time that you put into this website for us.
For me in Cyprus it keeps me very close to my team although I am 2000 miles away, thanks to your hard work it makes me feel very much part of a global family.
I don't always post but I am on here every day.
Thanks once again Cyprus Mel.
Have a great Christmas and a very happy new year
QPR since 58
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 20:19 - Dec 23 with 1268 viewsNoDiddley

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 23 by cyprusmel

Thank you Clive for all the work and time that you put into this website for us.
For me in Cyprus it keeps me very close to my team although I am 2000 miles away, thanks to your hard work it makes me feel very much part of a global family.
I don't always post but I am on here every day.
Thanks once again Cyprus Mel.
Have a great Christmas and a very happy new year
QPR since 58

Mel
can you reply to my email?????
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 24 with 1199 viewscyprusmel

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 20:19 - Dec 23 by NoDiddley

Mel
can you reply to my email?????

Alrighty
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 22:41 - Dec 25 with 1104 viewsNorthernr

Thanks kids, Merry Christmas to you and yours.
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 23:54 - Dec 25 with 1069 viewsdanehoop

Everything they said. Great website and brilliant writing. Happy xmas northern.

Never knowingly understood

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 07:24 - Dec 26 with 1028 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

cant agree enough - The boy Whittinghams work on this site makes living 13000 miles away from my old seat in the upper loft just about bearable. Really looking forwards to his concsie but humorous write-u on our new record 10-0 defeat to brighton tomorrow...

Thanks from all the New Zealand R's - and just a reminder to everyone to cick the ads occasionally so a bit of funding trickles back to the maestro..
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 7:26]

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Login to get fewer ads

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 13:03 - Dec 26 with 959 viewstimcocking

If/when Clive stops writing for us, it will be a terrible day.
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 13:19 - Dec 26 with 951 viewsDejR_vu

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 23 by francisbowles

Yes totally agree, part of my pre and post game rituals. I actually look forward to Clive's reports and contributions from Ante and all on here.

Many thanks and compliments of the season.

The reports are better than the games. I'm at the point where I'd rather wait and read them than actually go. Thanks for all the hard work you put in Mr W.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 06:49 - Dec 27 with 857 viewsqprnaas

Yeah thanks for all your hard work over the year. Yours and anttis contributions really add to the experience of being a qpr fan abroad
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 10:23 - Dec 27 with 823 viewsLadbrokeR

Excellent work top site
The Joyful Christmas and Splendid New Year to Clive Match Thread on 11:04 - Dec 27 with 803 viewsHadders

This site is really something- a haven of quality writing, thoughtful comment and wit. Seasons greetings, and thank you so much for your superhuman endeavours, Clive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024