Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Brighton Match Fred*** 20:24 - Dec 26 with 38915 viewsBakes

Women and children to the lifeboats, Tin Hats on and hold on tight, I think we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Oh and Chery's just let us all know on instagram that he's not in the squad tommorow.

https://instagram.com/p/BOfkKkCBFA5/

Come on You R's!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:36 - Dec 26 with 18634 viewsToast_R

Chery just put on his instagram that he's not involved tomorrow.
Interesting to see how QPR play without him tbh.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 18621 views2Thomas2Bowles

Think we will be parking the bus.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:46 - Dec 26 with 18602 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Newcastle justlost, meaning they go top with a win.

Oh Goodie.

4-0 Brighton.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 18571 viewsHitch

It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.
QPR 1 Brighton nothing at all.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 18567 viewsBakes

Murray has an uncanny knack of scoring goals when they're on sky. Bodes well.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 22:09 - Dec 26 with 18540 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is this gallows corner

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 00:52 - Dec 27 with 18408 viewsHooparoo

We might actually be better balanced without Chery. Two banks of four with Sylla and Washington being a nuisance up front.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 01:01 - Dec 27 with 18400 viewsPunteR

Why isn't chery playing?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 01:55 - Dec 27 with 18375 viewsHooparoo

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 01:01 - Dec 27 by PunteR

Why isn't chery playing?

Injured (apparently). Suspiciously close to the transfer window if you ask me. A bit like Caulker's hip injury.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 05:30 - Dec 27 with 18334 viewsJAPRANGERS

I'm not pessimistic at all, I'm sure we'll keep it under 6 against.

Brighton 5 QPR 0
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 06:25 - Dec 27 with 18316 viewsRBlockG

Cousins too. It'll be a game played in our half!
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 06:30 - Dec 27 with 18305 viewsqprnaas

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 01:55 - Dec 27 by Hooparoo

Injured (apparently). Suspiciously close to the transfer window if you ask me. A bit like Caulker's hip injury.

Whatever about caulkner, I don't see chery being sold in January transfer window when we are hovering 3 points above the relegation zone. He's arguably our best player and whilst by all accounts he is out of form, we would be taking undue risk in selling him given our current situation
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 06:37 - Dec 27 with 18304 viewsqprnaas

I'm on a sunny beach in goa and am cautiously optimistic I might find a bar that will be playing the match. It will be the first match I've watched properly in months.

So I'm going for one nil to qpr, just because I'm looking forward to watching the gam. Luongo to score his first for qpr
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 06:38 - Dec 27 with 18303 views18StoneOfHoop

Take heart,keep the faith my fellow understandably depressed R's

As Kevin Galllen said in the podcast
"Wins can happen when you least expect them",
Runs of form whether good or ill have to end.
Champions in the second half of the season always lose at least one game to a shyte team.

QPR to win 1-0
A 1-0 win of this sort with R's fans in great voice back in 2007 when QPR were bottom:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 07:53 - Dec 27 with 18264 viewsBoston

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 21:41 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Think we will be parking the bus.

Just to confirm, I am sitting on the QPR bus and it is currently parked on the South Africa Rd.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 07:58 - Dec 27 with 18253 viewsBoston

Oh, as for match predictions, if we can hold 'em for the first 85 mins, we're in with a chance.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 08:32 - Dec 27 with 18208 viewsElHoop

Looking at the away results this season, under JFH we won 3, we didn't lose by more than the odd goal, we scored in every game apart from at Sheffield and we didn't lose to teams in the bottom half. In two games Holloway has smashed this record by losing by 3 at Ipswich, losing at Rotherham and not scoring in either of them. OK it's only two games, but Holloway badly needs some sort of result here. Even an odd goal defeat with us scoring would represent an improvement.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:04 - Dec 27 with 18146 viewscorse

Chery is injured so we might create a goal here. 4-1 to brighton.
But if mr hollow decides to park the bus we wont create nothing and seaguls will shite over us the whole early afternoon and its 6-0 to brighton.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:10 - Dec 27 with 18130 viewsPunteR

We cant keep losing .
1-1..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:14 - Dec 27 with 18124 viewskomradkirk

I foresee nothing but a scalping here.
We are not any better than our last visit.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:23 - Dec 27 with 18097 viewsDorse

A Christmas miracle. Please.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:24 - Dec 27 with 18097 viewsBrightonhoop

Quietly dreading this one.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:24 - Dec 27 with 18094 viewsactonman

I am fearfull and expecting a spanking ! Even our own are expecting us to park the bus and hope for the best.

And then I take a step back and think about it for a minute ?? Are we on our way to old Trafford , Stamford bridge or the nou camp ?

No we are going to Brighton, FCUKING BRIGHTON !!!!!! Just stop and think about that !

How in the name of satans jockstrap have we turned into such a pathetic Micky mouse , gutless sh!tshower of a club that we are looking at playing c()nting Brighton and expecting to lose 4 or 5 nil ???

Anyway, after my little rant I predict us to have a decent game holding out until the inevitable Brighton goal in the usual Rangers way where we have the knack of finding a way to lose no matter what the circumstances !!
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:37 - Dec 27 with 18060 viewsHooparoo

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:24 - Dec 27 by actonman

I am fearfull and expecting a spanking ! Even our own are expecting us to park the bus and hope for the best.

And then I take a step back and think about it for a minute ?? Are we on our way to old Trafford , Stamford bridge or the nou camp ?

No we are going to Brighton, FCUKING BRIGHTON !!!!!! Just stop and think about that !

How in the name of satans jockstrap have we turned into such a pathetic Micky mouse , gutless sh!tshower of a club that we are looking at playing c()nting Brighton and expecting to lose 4 or 5 nil ???

Anyway, after my little rant I predict us to have a decent game holding out until the inevitable Brighton goal in the usual Rangers way where we have the knack of finding a way to lose no matter what the circumstances !!

Agree with you Acton. I think our best friend here might be complacency from Brighton as they will also think they'll be spanking us too.

Whatever the score I just hope we give a good account of ourselves. Not too much to ask is it?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:39 - Dec 27 with 18059 viewsBoston

Update.....QPR bus now parked at Pease Pottage Service Station. You'll have to excuse me, but accustomed as I am to the jet set trans Atlantic lifestyle, this pottage experience will be included in my forthcoming autobiography.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024