Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fake News game - Match Fred 11:26 - Aug 5 with 21224 viewsozranger

Just over three hours to KO and no Match Fred yet. I know my duty last season was to break up losing streaks and I was two out of two then, but if I start early perhaps we also may start with a win!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 11:30]
Fake News game - Match Fred on 18:30 - Aug 5 with 1672 viewsactonman

Fkn chuffed to bits with that performance , think smithies touched the ball 3 times all game !
Should have been 3 or 4 nill and I'm sure next week we will be back to the usual bllocks but for now we've got our rangers back !!!
Fake News game - Match Fred on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 1606 viewsBrightonhoop

Fake News game - Match Fred on 18:30 - Aug 5 by actonman

Fkn chuffed to bits with that performance , think smithies touched the ball 3 times all game !
Should have been 3 or 4 nill and I'm sure next week we will be back to the usual bllocks but for now we've got our rangers back !!!

Excellent resul, sounds like we;re in fine form.
Fake News game - Match Fred on 19:06 - Aug 5 with 1528 viewsdannyblue

Fake News game - Match Fred on 16:00 - Aug 5 by DylanP

We've just played a really good half of football against a very good team. Sure, we all would like it if we were 4-0 up, but I'd have taken 1-0 at halftime at the beginning of play and I am delighted to see the energy and chemistry that is being shown.

The lads are playing great. Why not just enjoy that instead of imagining what might/could go wrong. A lot might/could go right as well.

Come on you Rssss!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 16:03]

I wouldn't have said anything but the down arrow seemed quite a neggy move from someone complaining I was being neggy!

Anyhow i wasn't being as negative as you thought and certainly didn't mean to come across that way. I too was delighted by the effort and chemistry shown. My years of watching rangers have just made me fearful when we don't put away our chances but I'm glad those fears were unfounded.

Peace and love.
Fake News game - Match Fred on 19:36 - Aug 5 with 1432 viewsBoston

Attendance?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fake News game - Match Fred on 21:42 - Aug 5 with 1291 viewsCamberleyR

Fake News game - Match Fred on 19:36 - Aug 5 by Boston

Attendance?

14, 460

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fake News game - Match Fred on 21:51 - Aug 5 with 1266 viewsFDC

Forked out 40 quid at the last minute and listened on the comms, which weren't great in that i had to judge what was happening by listening to the crowd noise in the background most the time. But from the comments on here and the sky highlighta it sounds like it was a great performance.

Pleased with Connor and Mackie starting and with Connor getting off to a good start, pretty ballsy pen after standing around for ages ( I noticed on the highlights Pawal suggesting he should take it!)

Happy days, football is back and things aren't shit yet
Fake News game - Match Fred on 22:19 - Aug 5 with 1211 viewsBoston

Fake News game - Match Fred on 21:42 - Aug 5 by CamberleyR

14, 460

Hmm, I used to consider myself a good judge of the crowd, thought it looked better than that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fake News game - Match Fred on 22:44 - Aug 5 with 1169 viewsFDC

.... also, there were more decent crosses in that highlights reel than in the whole of last season!
Login to get fewer ads

Fake News game - Match Fred on 00:42 - Aug 6 with 1104 viewsPunteR

I must be top of the prediction league.. I'm soo gonna win it this season.
In fact i'm so confident i'm going to start writing out my predictions for next season when we're in the premier league..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fake News game - Match Fred on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 996 viewsTGRRRSSS

I agree we shouldnt get carried away but it's a home win, clean sheet against a potential promotion favourite (of sorts).
Yes they had a few out but they were also including players who have left the club (the BBC Berkshire commentary).
Nonetheless Dellor was (for him) rather impressed with us and thought we did a very professional job at 2-0. Could have had more earlier on but great start for Washington to get his confidence up and running.
Much to do as August poses something of a tricky start with Hillsborough visit (another play offs from last season, and a trip to Warnock in South Wales.
3 points so early very welcome and probably very needed.

Always nice to beat the Fakes a side for years we could never beat and nearly always lost with Red cards to boot. Now had a few season where we've got the better of them more often than not, which is nice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024