Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notlob v QPR. 09:42 - Oct 21 with 27379 viewsMick_S

These sides have never shared a goalless draw in any of their previous 30 league meetings.

Tasty.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Notlob v QPR. on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 2384 viewsCiderwithRsie

Notlob v QPR. on 16:55 - Oct 21 by DeepcutHoop

We've also come from behind in an away game up north, to avoid defeat.

Slowly losing interest in QPR games, and it is more to do with the incessant whinging from other QPR fans, than this current team, who more than any time over the last several years, seem to care and not give-up at any point.

Seeing people on Twitter call this the worst QPR team ever, and hoping for Bolton to get a big win so our manager could be sacked is just depressing.

Whatever the season, we'll follow our team? Nonsense.

Plenty of decent Rs fans about, the secret is not to take too much notice of twitter (and not just when it comes to QPR).

I think there are valid concerns about the quality in parts of the team and about just how far Ollie can take us but you are so, so right about the attitude of the team. When you consider the financial situation that Clive has so clearly set out this season looks like real progress to me. If the team of Hoos and Les can keep Fernandes off twitter and avoid the annual ritual sacrifice of the manager to make the sun come back after midwinter that'll be more progress, whether or not Ollie's in post come September 2018.

We all know where the weak points of the squad are, plenty of people on here pointed them out in the summer, but if we can improve them to the extent (and by the same methods, with a similar budget) that we have done the midfield then we could have a really decent side this time next year.

I'm hoping that this team can be bit like Tommy Doherty's 1979-80 side compared to Venables' side of a year or two later.
Notlob v QPR. on 17:32 - Oct 21 with 2372 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Notlob v QPR. on 16:55 - Oct 21 by DeepcutHoop

We've also come from behind in an away game up north, to avoid defeat.

Slowly losing interest in QPR games, and it is more to do with the incessant whinging from other QPR fans, than this current team, who more than any time over the last several years, seem to care and not give-up at any point.

Seeing people on Twitter call this the worst QPR team ever, and hoping for Bolton to get a big win so our manager could be sacked is just depressing.

Whatever the season, we'll follow our team? Nonsense.

I sympathise mate. It is too much to ask for perspective from such co*k$. However, they are not reflective of moat that go fortunately.
Notlob v QPR. on 17:38 - Oct 21 with 2313 viewsBucksRanger

Game highlights below. Lovely bit of class from Sylla.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/1
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:57]
Notlob v QPR. on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 2304 viewsTacticalR

At least Karl Henry didn't score

Air hostess clique

Notlob v QPR. on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 2293 viewsWestbourneR

Notlob v QPR. on 17:31 - Oct 21 by CiderwithRsie

Plenty of decent Rs fans about, the secret is not to take too much notice of twitter (and not just when it comes to QPR).

I think there are valid concerns about the quality in parts of the team and about just how far Ollie can take us but you are so, so right about the attitude of the team. When you consider the financial situation that Clive has so clearly set out this season looks like real progress to me. If the team of Hoos and Les can keep Fernandes off twitter and avoid the annual ritual sacrifice of the manager to make the sun come back after midwinter that'll be more progress, whether or not Ollie's in post come September 2018.

We all know where the weak points of the squad are, plenty of people on here pointed them out in the summer, but if we can improve them to the extent (and by the same methods, with a similar budget) that we have done the midfield then we could have a really decent side this time next year.

I'm hoping that this team can be bit like Tommy Doherty's 1979-80 side compared to Venables' side of a year or two later.

You're right we all know what the weak points are - defends and up front - but sadly Ollie doesn't.

- he's absolutely refused to play Sylla for ages and only now he's done it and boom - 2 in 2. He's clearly been the best striker at the club for ages. He has a personal thing against Sylla as his interview with Clive showed
- he bought four wingers on the summer that we didn't need

Honestly he's so scatter gun in everything he does he can't even finish a sentence.

I don't care what our situ there are far better managers out there. Never go back.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Notlob v QPR. on 17:50 - Oct 21 with 2224 views2Thomas2Bowles

Worst Team

I think we have some of the worst so caller fans ever

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Notlob v QPR. on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 2207 viewsNov77

This is really unwise.....

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Notlob v QPR. on 17:59 - Oct 21 with 2145 viewsted_hendrix

Seven games without a win doesn't make good reading whichever way you cut it, having said that at 1-0 down today I'd have bit your hand off for a draw so I've got to be reasonably pleased with another point in the bank.
The squad have taken some untimely set backs recently with injuries, the squad do seem now to have picked up a knack of not throwing the towel in after we concede which for me is a big positive.
This is one hell of a long hard slog this season, we're not too bad as things stand were not to good either, that's just the way I see it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Notlob v QPR. on 18:01 - Oct 21 with 2133 viewslondonscottish

Notlob v QPR. on 17:31 - Oct 21 by CiderwithRsie

I loathe Twitter. It's a world of cocksockets.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Notlob v QPR. on 18:01 - Oct 21 with 2132 viewsPunteR

Notlob v QPR. on 17:52 - Oct 21 by Nov77

This is really unwise.....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Notlob v QPR. on 18:01 - Oct 21 with 2130 viewsNov77

We couldn't win the last two very winnable games, we've made things harder for ourselves now for the next few weeks. Pressure is on.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Notlob v QPR. on 18:04 - Oct 21 with 2111 viewsSimonJames

Notlob v QPR. on 17:40 - Oct 21 by WestbourneR

You're right we all know what the weak points are - defends and up front - but sadly Ollie doesn't.

- he's absolutely refused to play Sylla for ages and only now he's done it and boom - 2 in 2. He's clearly been the best striker at the club for ages. He has a personal thing against Sylla as his interview with Clive showed
- he bought four wingers on the summer that we didn't need

Honestly he's so scatter gun in everything he does he can't even finish a sentence.

I don't care what our situ there are far better managers out there. Never go back.

There are better managers out there, but we haven't got the money to pay off the contract of the current one, let alone give a three year deal to another one.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Notlob v QPR. on 18:19 - Oct 21 with 2022 views2Thomas2Bowles

Notlob v QPR. on 18:04 - Oct 21 by SimonJames

There are better managers out there, but we haven't got the money to pay off the contract of the current one, let alone give a three year deal to another one.

That's what they were saying before Olly got sacked the first time, How did we do until we got Warnonk how many managers ?

Then it was said before sacking him.... where are we now

The grass ain't so fecking green is it and yet some motherfeckes still want to change the manager again

Fecking bitches always whining
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:23]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Notlob v QPR. on 18:25 - Oct 21 with 1983 viewsPunteR

Notlob v QPR. on 18:01 - Oct 21 by Nov77

We couldn't win the last two very winnable games, we've made things harder for ourselves now for the next few weeks. Pressure is on.

yep

Notlob v QPR. on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 1873 viewsEsox_Lucius

Notlob v QPR. on 18:01 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Only from people like you. We are in mid table and that is better than most thought we would achieve. We are only 6 points from the play offs FFS.

The grass is always greener.

Notlob v QPR. on 18:45 - Oct 21 with 1867 viewsBoston

Notlob v QPR. on 17:01 - Oct 21 by distortR

"worst QPR team ever", they must have 'kin short memories.

Not great right now but not awful either, and I can see a positive future. There have been periods in the past where that wasn't the case.

Maybe this is the opinion of the younger supporter?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Notlob v QPR. on 18:46 - Oct 21 with 1868 viewsNortholt_Rs

Notlob v QPR. on 17:13 - Oct 21 by Stanisgod

To be fair , who on here thought we'd come out of the last two games unbeaten ? Two teams with awful records and we actually didnt do our usual and roll over.

That’s a really good point mate. It was nailed on we’d let Sunderland and Bolton turn us over and yet....we’ve come away with a couple of ‘credible’ draws. Ollie desperately needs a win soon though.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Notlob v QPR. on 18:47 - Oct 21 with 1866 viewsPunteR

Notlob v QPR. on 18:44 - Oct 21 by Esox_Lucius

Only from people like you. We are in mid table and that is better than most thought we would achieve. We are only 6 points from the play offs FFS.

Easy tiger...

Notlob v QPR. on 18:49 - Oct 21 with 1846 viewsBoston

Notlob v QPR. on 17:02 - Oct 21 by DeepcutHoop

Better than following it on here to be honest.

Honest? Most of the time most people are reasonably rational. Yes there's the occasional knee jerk reaction and one or two who dislike certain personnel, but it's to be expected, we are supposed to reflect a cross section of grumpy old men.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Notlob v QPR. on 19:06 - Oct 21 with 1768 viewsSimonJames

Notlob v QPR. on 18:44 - Oct 21 by Esox_Lucius

We were only 6 points from the play offs when JFH was sacked.
But that kind of paled in comparison with Brum sacking Rowett three weeks later when they were 7th.

... being below Millwall sucks though.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:08]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Notlob v QPR. on 19:09 - Oct 21 with 1756 viewsShotKneesHoop

Notlob v QPR. on 18:49 - Oct 21 by Boston

Honest? Most of the time most people are reasonably rational. Yes there's the occasional knee jerk reaction and one or two who dislike certain personnel, but it's to be expected, we are supposed to reflect a cross section of grumpy old men.

Rule of thumb is -

1. Only bell ends, complete knobs, brain dead Presidents and dozy Chairmen use Twitter.

2. Most supporters with brain cells post on LFW, although there's always the odd few that mis-use it.

3. Carry on Ollie, it aint great but you're used to working with crumbs and cast offs.

4. Carry on R's fans, we're used to watching crumbs and cast offs - as long as they try.

5. We are where we are, which is where we should be ..... as long as we stay there.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Notlob v QPR. on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 1731 viewsRangersDave

Just back, and had time to think about the performance today.

I enjoyed the pressure we put them under, but I hate with a vengeance the lack of anyone having the balls to just take a dig, but would rather pass sideways, back, side , forward, side......then lose possession.

For gods sake, anyone playing can kick a ball, try it sometime boys, here’s a clue, the ball goes between the vertical white sticks and below the horizontal one joining them.
Sometimes a shot can go in, go hit another player and open up other opportunities to score.....one things for certain, tippy tappying the ball back and forth does nothing, and often leads to their goalkeeper getting it or a defender clearing the ball for a break.

Defenders....... yeah, ok defend, fine. But do you know that you can kick forward, or even , god forbid, run with the ball.
Side to the gk, gk to the opposite side, that side to gk, then back across then repeat again sucks, is unproductive and doesn’t put anyone under pressure except the gk when you invariably miss hit it.
Stop it! Stop it now! Try running a few yards with it at your feet and see the opposition get a tad worried. Scared to do this for fear of ridicule? Get out of my team and take that crap bag Mackie with you.

Why you let him anywhere near the team coach surprises me. He might just make Aylesbury United’s team, but shouldn’t make ours. Dead weight!

Waiter, another Jack Daniels Cider on the rocks please? Hic hic.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Notlob v QPR. on 19:23 - Oct 21 with 1691 viewsPunteR

Notlob v QPR. on 19:15 - Oct 21 by RangersDave

Just back, and had time to think about the performance today.

I enjoyed the pressure we put them under, but I hate with a vengeance the lack of anyone having the balls to just take a dig, but would rather pass sideways, back, side , forward, side......then lose possession.

For gods sake, anyone playing can kick a ball, try it sometime boys, here’s a clue, the ball goes between the vertical white sticks and below the horizontal one joining them.
Sometimes a shot can go in, go hit another player and open up other opportunities to score.....one things for certain, tippy tappying the ball back and forth does nothing, and often leads to their goalkeeper getting it or a defender clearing the ball for a break.

Defenders....... yeah, ok defend, fine. But do you know that you can kick forward, or even , god forbid, run with the ball.
Side to the gk, gk to the opposite side, that side to gk, then back across then repeat again sucks, is unproductive and doesn’t put anyone under pressure except the gk when you invariably miss hit it.
Stop it! Stop it now! Try running a few yards with it at your feet and see the opposition get a tad worried. Scared to do this for fear of ridicule? Get out of my team and take that crap bag Mackie with you.

Why you let him anywhere near the team coach surprises me. He might just make Aylesbury United’s team, but shouldn’t make ours. Dead weight!

Waiter, another Jack Daniels Cider on the rocks please? Hic hic.

your avatar is very distracting , i get slightly aroused reading your posts..

Notlob v QPR. on 19:29 - Oct 21 with 1679 viewsNortholt_Rs

Notlob v QPR. on 19:06 - Oct 21 by SimonJames

We were only 6 points from the play offs when JFH was sacked.
But that kind of paled in comparison with Brum sacking Rowett three weeks later when they were 7th.

... being below Millwall sucks though.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:08]

But we are above Brentford!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Notlob v QPR. on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 1669 viewsPunteR

Notlob v QPR. on 19:29 - Oct 21 by Northolt_Rs

But we are above Brentford!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024