Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket sales for Tuesday 13:24 - Aug 25 with 7047 viewsHayesender

So far, 1,200 home tickets sold.

Bristol Rovers have sold 1,700.

Maybe we should give them the home end

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 13:33 - Aug 25 with 5017 viewsRangersw12

Price it correctly and more people will bother
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 13:46 - Aug 25 with 4995 viewsHayesender

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 13:33 - Aug 25 by Rangersw12

Price it correctly and more people will bother

Correct

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 14:15 - Aug 25 with 4932 viewskropotkin41

I haven't looked so I don't know what the prices are. What might a price for maximum crowd size look like?

£10 adults, £5 concessions/OAPs/Juniors Free under 12s?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 17:54 - Aug 25 with 4769 viewssmegma

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 14:15 - Aug 25 by kropotkin41

I haven't looked so I don't know what the prices are. What might a price for maximum crowd size look like?

I paid £10. So what does 'price it right ' entail???
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:03 - Aug 25 with 4739 views08olesen

Why not just include it in the season ticket.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:08 - Aug 25 with 4706 viewsBlackCrowe

Well i paid £11 for one adult and one U18. Not sure how much cheaper you can make it than that.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:11 - Aug 25 with 4701 viewskropotkin41

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 14:15 - Aug 25 by kropotkin41

Well if I was closer I'd definitely go for those prices! As I say I didn't look when I made my guess.

Gawd........... How about £5 to fill the ground?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:29 - Aug 25 with 4637 viewsMatch82

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:03 - Aug 25 by 08olesen

Because then people will say "I'd rather have a cheaper season ticket which doesn't include cup games'
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:38 - Aug 25 with 4601 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pay what you want (or PWYW) is a pricing strategy where buyers pay their desired amount for a given commodity, sometimes including zero. In some cases, a minimum (floor) price may be set, and/or a suggested price may be indicated as guidance for the buyer. The buyer can also select an amount higher than the standard price for the commodity.[1][2] Many common uses of PWYW set the price prior to a purchase, but some defer price-setting until after the experience of consumption (much like tipping). PWYW is a buyer-centered form of participatory pricing, also referred to as co-pricing (as an aspect of the co-creation of value).
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:43 - Aug 25 with 4585 viewssmegma

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:11 - Aug 25 by kropotkin41

Well if I was closer I'd definitely go for those prices! As I say I didn't look when I made my guess.

Gawd........... How about £5 to fill the ground?

If it was £2 some would still moan. And we still wouldn't fill the ground. It was £5 for the Union Berlin game and what was the crowd , 4K Max ???
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:54 - Aug 25 with 4539 viewsEssex_Ranger

The £10 price is for season ticket holders. General sale Joe public is £15 for an adult ticket. Surely these are the people who the club should be targeting getting to these games? The walk up neutrals wanting to watch a cheap game of midweek football. £5 a ticket for everyone and £1 for kids would surely work out just as profitable

West Brom only wanted £20 for a league game with a host of ex prem players on show. Not League 1 and championship reserves!
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 19:00 - Aug 25 with 4514 viewssmegma

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:54 - Aug 25 by Essex_Ranger

The £10 price is for season ticket holders. General sale Joe public is £15 for an adult ticket. Surely these are the people who the club should be targeting getting to these games? The walk up neutrals wanting to watch a cheap game of midweek football. £5 a ticket for everyone and £1 for kids would surely work out just as profitable

West Brom only wanted £20 for a league game with a host of ex prem players on show. Not League 1 and championship reserves!

At £5 a ticket we still wouldn't get a 5,000 crowd. For some reason no one likes cup football at any club until/if they get to the quarters. Then claim they're 'Rangers til i die'.
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 19:05 - Aug 25 with 4494 viewsStanisgod

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 19:00 - Aug 25 by smegma

At £5 a ticket we still wouldn't get a 5,000 crowd. For some reason no one likes cup football at any club until/if they get to the quarters. Then claim they're 'Rangers til i die'.

Paid 3 quid at the box office for over 60 season ticket holder. 😋😋😋

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 19:48 - Aug 25 with 4420 viewskensalriser

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:54 - Aug 25 by Essex_Ranger

I'd probably go for a tenner, but it's £18.50 for non-season ticket holders buying online or over the phone.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 20:48 - Aug 25 with 4262 viewsBoston

Just why would 'The Gas' want to show up in big numbers? Has Konk arranged a 'jolly' for their boys, him having knowledge of our ground and infiltrated the Loft For Words site?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 21:38 - Aug 25 with 4177 viewsqprxtc

It doesn’t matter how cheap the tickets are for this game. It won’t sell. Because no one gives a sh1t. No matter who we are playing.

Wasn’t it £5 to get in v Sunderland the other year? Got a decent gate but for that price it still did t sell out.

You could make this Tuesday a free for a all 18,000 would not turn up.

Prices for this game are fine. It’s the apathy of fans towards it that’s the reason it’ll be a small gate.
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 21:50 - Aug 25 with 4143 viewssmegma

Two weeks ago I paid £13 to see Wealdstone play Woking
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 22:02 - Aug 25 with 4116 viewscolinallcars

We had, what, 4000 odd for the Posh game. Given that prices were 5-10 quid per ticket, did the club make a loss on the night ?
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 00:07 - Aug 26 with 3928 viewsqpr1976

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 22:02 - Aug 25 by colinallcars

We had, what, 4000 odd for the Posh game. Given that prices were 5-10 quid per ticket, did the club make a loss on the night ?

I imagine they make a loss on every midweek game, even in league now Sky are showing them on the red button.
Not sure more than the ‘supertrouper’ every game without fail crew and those living nearby would make the effort for midweek away games now..... EFL made our bed for us.
Ticket sales for Tuesday (n/t) on 00:08 - Aug 26 with 3928 viewsqpr1976

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 22:02 - Aug 25 by colinallcars

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 10:15 - Aug 26 with 3602 viewsDevon_4_England

Prices for Cup games have to be agreed with both Clubs

£10 for ST holders / £1 for juniors seems fair enough

Would have pushed for these prices for non ST holders as well but hopefully yesterday's win will put a few more on the gate
Ticket sales for Tuesday on 10:23 - Aug 28 with 3164 viewsKonk

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 20:48 - Aug 25 by Boston

Just why would 'The Gas' want to show up in big numbers? Has Konk arranged a 'jolly' for their boys, him having knowledge of our ground and infiltrated the Loft For Words site?

They bought a similar number to us last year and knocked us out, winning a truly dreadful game.

I’m only a 6 minute walk to Ashton Gate, so the only Gashead I’ve knowingly met to date, is the fella who delivered our washing machine, who stayed to chat about football for over an hour. Mainly because he was reliving various Rovers wins over Fulham in the late 80’s and trying to convince me to take my son to watch Rovers. Don’t think I’ve seen a single bit of Rovers paraphernalia on this side of town since we moved here. Nice to see so many local kids round here knocking about in City kits and training gear.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 10:44 - Aug 28 with 3059 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 18:03 - Aug 25 by 08olesen

Insanity.
No one could've predicted we'd make it past the first round.
;)

Bare bones.

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 10:51 - Aug 28 with 3020 viewsBlackCrowe

I was quite looking forward to tonight after Saturday, thought it'd be a real chance to gel that team. But it sounds like McLaren going to mess around with the personnel so if true, then that chance has gone, the game will probably be dire and we'll be lucky to make it to the next round and heads will drop (both players and supporters). Thanks.

Now watch us win 4-0

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 11:46 - Aug 28 with 2868 viewssmegma

Ticket sales for Tuesday on 21:50 - Aug 25 by smegma

Two weeks ago I paid £13 to see Wealdstone play Woking

And yesterday I paid £9 to watch Egham Town on the most dreadful football pitch this side of Cockfosters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024