Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable 05:22 - Jul 30 with 2268 viewsNorthernr

Several of whom we don't think are going to be midtable at all, one way or the other.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50511
Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable on 09:53 - Jul 30 with 1924 viewsGetMeRangers

While each season seems to bring more uncertainty, as far as the Rs are concerned, I am sure I can't be alone in looking forward to the return of you writing so insightfully and amusingly about the club and whichever division we are in, and with such consistency
With your work cut out more than ever, by what's some feel is a Warburton conspiracy, it is comforting to know that at least we will have the pleasure of your take on what, at times, will be 90 minutes that we have had to endure on the pitch
While intrigued about the new season, I am so relieved and grateful that you are, again, taking the time to write so eloquently about the Rs. Thank you, Clive
Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable on 10:27 - Jul 30 with 1863 viewsrsonist

Mrs Pearson refusing to watch her d1ckhead son is the best story of the window.

No objections with these. Huddersfield really could be anything between 2nd and 20th but I'm positive about them.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 10:27]
Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable on 13:38 - Jul 30 with 1549 viewsrunningman75

Very good report, I have not heard of half these players mentioned though do not know any QPR players at present. Time to start playing football manager again to do some scouting.
Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable on 14:10 - Jul 30 with 1498 viewsJeff

You've absolutely spent your holiday money in the airport with the 'One Gianfranco Zola away from this going full graphite on the roof' line.

season hasn't even kicked off and you're never beating that.

Can we not knock it?

Season Preview 2019/20 — Midtable on 07:28 - Jul 31 with 856 viewsderbyhoop

Intriguing.
There are few genuine contenders. I think we'd be shocked if Cardiff, Fulham and Leeds didn't make the top 6. Beyond that, it's a lottery.
The 2 sides who failed in the playoffs, WBA and Derby look weaker. There's a clutch of clubs who could, realistically challenge for the top 6, but with doubts about all of them.
There's another group for whom mid table mediocrity is an ambition.
And, still to come, a large bunch of likely strugglers, including ourselves and the 3 promoted clubs, none of whom look like making the sort of impact that Sheffield Utd or Bristol C made after promotion.
At this stage we make ourselves a hostage to fortune in trying to predict the final table. But we do it anyway.
I just get the feeling that, at least 1 club could make an unexpected charge towards the top. This season's Norwich? And another who could collapse dramatically, a la Ipswich.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024