Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Stoke Toke 21:34 - Aug 2 with 26880 viewsBoston

...I think they’re baked. Stoke 0. QPR 2.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Stoke Toke on 21:42 - Aug 2 with 5296 viewsDorse

I have cast the runes, taken the augurs from the sacrificial Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummer and contacted Barry Eaglefeather, my Sioux spirit guide and the message is clear: not a fcuking clue. About the team, style of play or possible result.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Stoke Toke on 21:44 - Aug 2 with 5289 viewsToast_R

I'll go for the default 1-0 first game of the season away loss option.
The Stoke Toke on 21:44 - Aug 2 with 5295 viewsBoston

The Stoke Toke on 21:42 - Aug 2 by Dorse

I have cast the runes, taken the augurs from the sacrificial Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummer and contacted Barry Eaglefeather, my Sioux spirit guide and the message is clear: not a fcuking clue. About the team, style of play or possible result.

Neither do I, but that’s not the point😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Stoke Toke on 22:32 - Aug 2 with 5186 viewskensalriser

0-1 Gavin Peacock. Hallelujah.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Stoke Toke on 22:42 - Aug 2 with 5159 viewsSimonJames

1-1 Huggles
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 22:43]

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Stoke Toke on 22:53 - Aug 2 with 5119 viewspaulparker

2-0 to them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Stoke Toke on 07:07 - Aug 3 with 5005 viewsenfieldargh

Can only be optimistic, so yes 2-1...to the hooooooops

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Stoke Toke on 08:03 - Aug 3 with 4959 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well if you can't be positive and have a smidgen of optimism on the first day of the season I'm not sure when you can. 3-1 Rangers, Eze, Eze and that centre back bloke we signed from Brentford I can't be bothered to check the correct spelling of.
Login to get fewer ads

The Stoke Toke on 08:43 - Aug 3 with 4870 viewsterryb

I'm having breakfast before getting in the car & driving to Stoke.

COME ON MT TEAM!

Will my unusual optimism for the season survive the opening day? I'm excited & have a little knot in my stomach. This shouldn't happen to a man of my age!

COME ON MY TEAM!
The Stoke Toke on 09:36 - Aug 3 with 4809 viewsBklynRanger

I think there will be green shoots of hope sprouting up all over the pitch but no discernible branches as yet. That will come as we progress from this verdant summer into the rusty browns of autumn. Our collection of young otter pups will grow stronger and begin to find food (that's goals in this analogy). By the time old Jack Frost raises his head and the river freezes over our playful otter pups will have become a team of otter men, filled with confidence and brimming with grit and determination and such, even on a wet Tuesday night in Preston.
0-0
The Stoke Toke on 09:40 - Aug 3 with 4784 viewsjohnhoop

The Stoke Toke on 09:36 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

I think there will be green shoots of hope sprouting up all over the pitch but no discernible branches as yet. That will come as we progress from this verdant summer into the rusty browns of autumn. Our collection of young otter pups will grow stronger and begin to find food (that's goals in this analogy). By the time old Jack Frost raises his head and the river freezes over our playful otter pups will have become a team of otter men, filled with confidence and brimming with grit and determination and such, even on a wet Tuesday night in Preston.
0-0

Like the analogy Brooklyn but I’m hoping our little otter pups don’t end up in a tarka dhal by the end of today.
The Stoke Toke on 10:30 - Aug 3 with 4712 viewsDorse

The Stoke Toke on 08:43 - Aug 3 by terryb

I'm having breakfast before getting in the car & driving to Stoke.

COME ON MT TEAM!

Will my unusual optimism for the season survive the opening day? I'm excited & have a little knot in my stomach. This shouldn't happen to a man of my age!

COME ON MY TEAM!

Filthy beast.

The Stoke Toke on 11:38 - Aug 3 with 4640 viewsDylanP

The Stoke Toke on 09:36 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

0-0

You are a fckn poet mate

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Stoke Toke on 11:43 - Aug 3 with 4631 viewsDavieQPR

The Stoke Toke on 10:30 - Aug 3 by Dorse

Filthy beast.

Sure it's not a hernia.
The Stoke Toke on 12:04 - Aug 3 with 4594 viewsDorse

The Stoke Toke on 11:43 - Aug 3 by DavieQPR

Sure it's not a hernia.

In my case, it would be.

The Stoke Toke on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 4539 viewsRANGERS4EVER

3-2. Rangel to go one better and get a hattrick

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Stoke Toke on 12:34 - Aug 3 with 4533 viewsBklynRanger

The Stoke Toke on 11:38 - Aug 3 by DylanP

You are a fckn poet mate

Cheers mate - still a couple of hours worth of a lie in for you to take advantage of though! For some reason I always used to find myself staying up till 3am the night before the first game, counting back how many hours were left before the 9.45 alarm clock.
The Stoke Toke on 13:47 - Aug 3 with 4409 viewsDannyPaddox

3-2 Rs. Luke Amos to facilitate a successful union betwixt ball and onion bag after a time-rich passage of recycling. This is the dawning of the age of Mark Warburton. Is the game on the radio?
The Stoke Toke on 13:52 - Aug 3 with 4383 viewsPinnerPaul

2-1 us Wells and Smith.....no wait

New bloke and new bloke
The Stoke Toke on 14:02 - Aug 3 with 4342 viewsDannyPaddox

The Stoke Toke on 13:52 - Aug 3 by PinnerPaul

2-1 us Wells and Smith.....no wait

New bloke and new bloke

Nah new bloke’s not fit. Other new bloke playing instead.
The Stoke Toke on 14:02 - Aug 3 with 4341 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Stoke Toke on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 4316 viewspaulparker

Looks like a 4-4-1-1 formation

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Stoke Toke on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 4306 viewsPinnerPaul

The Stoke Toke on 14:02 - Aug 3 by Nov77

Kane must be injured.

Not much defensive cover on the bench.

Come on uuurrrrrssssssssssssssssss
The Stoke Toke on 14:06 - Aug 3 with 4293 viewssdm1508

Kane isn't picked because he played in h23 game yesterday. Not fit enough to start for first team. Looks like 4231 which I believe has been the formation all pre season
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 14:10]
The Stoke Toke on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 4266 viewsClive_Anderson

Are Stoke any good these days? I know Geoff all about them these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024