Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Troy Parrot 17:57 - Jan 27 with 13742 viewsGloucs_R

I'm not sure what football insider is like but they are claiming to have an exclusive that we have made a move for Spurs young forward Troy Parrott

He's only 17 🤪
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 17:58]

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Troy Parrot on 02:44 - Jan 29 with 2098 viewsMatch82

Troy Parrot on 02:10 - Jan 29 by Benny_the_Ball

We're also well short of the points total required to stay up. Definitely everything to play for and certainly not quite time to experiment.

Alright I'll be the maths guy.

Yes, if we lose every game we play this season we will probably go down. Even by our standards that is unlikely..

Wigan, 3rd from bottom, have been averaging less than a point a game. If they continue that, and everyone above them also does, they'll end up on 43 points, 5 above where we are now. If we don't get two more wins between now and the end of the season we fully deserve to be relegated.

Perhaps they could pick up more points? Yes maybe. But it would be a collapse which would embarrass even QPR to go down from here. We are bang average mid table and this is absolutely the time to experiment.
Troy Parrot on 13:31 - Jan 29 with 1847 viewsterryb

Troy Parrot on 02:44 - Jan 29 by Match82

Yes, if we lose every game we play this season we will probably go down. Even by our standards that is unlikely..

Wigan, 3rd from bottom, have been averaging less than a point a game. If they continue that, and everyone above them also does, they'll end up on 43 points, 5 above where we are now. If we don't get two more wins between now and the end of the season we fully deserve to be relegated.

Perhaps they could pick up more points? Yes maybe. But it would be a collapse which would embarrass even QPR to go down from here. We are bang average mid table and this is absolutely the time to experiment.

Personally I expect that this season the normal *46 points will not save you from relegation, although I doubt that 50 will be required.

Therefore 10 points from 17 matches would be enough. If we can't manage that figure we would deservedly go down!

* Yes, I know Peterborough went down with 53ish, but 46 is enough for arond 80% of the time.
Troy Parrot on 14:03 - Jan 29 with 1761 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Troy Parrot on 02:44 - Jan 29 by Match82

Disagree. I'd rather make absolutely sure by getting to 52 points as quickly as possible then experiment on the basis that 46 points keeps you up 80% of the time. It would be so QPR to join the 20%.
Troy Parrot on 16:02 - Jan 29 with 1635 viewsPinnerPaul

We're now 17/1 to make the play offs and 66/1 to go down
Troy Parrot on 13:19 - Jan 30 with 1283 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Linked with Pards Pardew at ADO Den Haag now.
Troy Parrot on 14:53 - Jan 30 with 1158 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Troy Parrot on 16:02 - Jan 29 by PinnerPaul

17/1 is decent odds and worth a £10 I reckon!
Troy Parrot on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 1152 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Troy Parrot on 14:53 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

In this league it is a value bet.
Troy Parrot on 15:07 - Jan 30 with 1076 viewsconnell10

Troy Parrot on 14:53 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

You would be wasting your money mate, they have no chance!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Troy Parrot on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 989 viewsMatch82

Troy Parrot on 16:02 - Jan 29 by PinnerPaul

Few posters on here that should be sticking a cheeky ton on that at 66/1 if they really believe half of what they post
Troy Parrot on 15:59 - Jan 30 with 898 viewsPinnerPaul

Troy Parrot on 15:35 - Jan 30 by Match82

Few posters on here that should be sticking a cheeky ton on that at 66/1 if they really believe half of what they post

I've tried that - no one ever does - much looking at the floor and mumblimg things like 'I don't bet' 'Never bet against your own side' etc etc etc
Troy Parrot on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 866 viewskensalriser

Troy Parrot on 15:59 - Jan 30 by PinnerPaul

I've tried that - no one ever does - much looking at the floor and mumblimg things like 'I don't bet' 'Never bet against your own side' etc etc etc

Does anyone really think we could go down?

Tt would take a sequence of results even more outlandish than Northern's famous set from a few seasons ago (when a home win v Forest saved his blushes).

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024