Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of posts removed 19:47 - Jul 26 with 14477 viewsSupport

Just because Phil is no longer running this site doesn't mean that people can make accusations about him that are of a litigious nature. This site will be moderated and we're more than happy to issue bans if we deem it necessary. However, I have no record of what's been said in the past so you have a clean slate to a degree, but please keep to our terms and conditions and don't post stuff that can get you and us into trouble.

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

Couple of posts removed on 18:47 - Aug 25 with 1736 viewsNotLoyal

Couple of posts removed on 09:25 - Aug 25 by britferry

If you go to this sites homepage
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/

you will see each club has its own section, I'm guessing "Support" is the bloke who either owns or runs the whole show, not just the Swans bit which was under Phil's control.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2020 9:26]

Would have been nice to have had a formal reply, but thanks.
My understanding now is no swearing even if it’s done to circumnavigate the word intended, maybe support can confirm this.
Then everyone is clear.
Cheers.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Couple of posts removed on 18:55 - Aug 25 with 1727 viewsHighjack

Is all swearing banned? Is it just the really naughty words or can we get away with saying things like “bugger” and “knob”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Couple of posts removed on 19:27 - Aug 25 with 1706 viewsNotLoyal

Couple of posts removed on 18:55 - Aug 25 by Highjack

Is all swearing banned? Is it just the really naughty words or can we get away with saying things like “bugger” and “knob”

Clout, curtains, minge, cock etc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Couple of posts removed on 23:11 - Aug 25 with 1638 viewsSupport

Couple of posts removed on 06:38 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

To the OP.
Ok fair shout from you.
Who are you then, I’m not saying disclose yourself to the word, are you a swans fan or just someone running a few websites for extra cash ?
Cheers.

I have discussed this in another thread, but to give it a broader response, we created this network after the collapse of the Rivals network. I had worked with a number of other sites and they came along and joined us, as did Phil some time later. I'm an Ipswich fan. We have big plans for the network which obviously include a mobile version of the site, catering for more clubs, and then more sports and interests.

Couple of posts removed on 23:19 - Aug 25 with 1629 viewsSupport

Couple of posts removed on 18:47 - Aug 25 by NotLoyal

Would have been nice to have had a formal reply, but thanks.
My understanding now is no swearing even if it’s done to circumnavigate the word intended, maybe support can confirm this.
Then everyone is clear.
Cheers.

Yes exactly. Spell the word correctly and if the swear filter lets it through then it's fine. So basically don't use any form of the F or C words, and that includes accented characters, but the other words are "okay" provided you're not being offensive (see our terms about treating others with respect).

Perhaps take a leaf out of Blackadder's book of insults...

Couple of posts removed on 23:27 - Aug 25 with 1616 viewsHighjack

Couple of posts removed on 23:19 - Aug 25 by Support

Yes exactly. Spell the word correctly and if the swear filter lets it through then it's fine. So basically don't use any form of the F or C words, and that includes accented characters, but the other words are "okay" provided you're not being offensive (see our terms about treating others with respect).

Perhaps take a leaf out of Blackadder's book of insults...

So Arsenal fans are allowed on here but S****horpe fans aren’t?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024