Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leyton Orient Express match fred 15:59 - Aug 11 with 30032 viewswood_hoop

No doubt we will be throwing out a side with a few of the U12's on the bench and no surprise to see us getitng steam rollered but me being the sumpreme optomist, crossed fingers, touching wood, not walking under ladders, and a multitude of other odd superstitions......

Will go for 2-2 us winning on penalties
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 16:44]
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 16:25 - Aug 11 with 6041 viewsDiscodroids

Haven't been to Brisbane Road since  that  league cup game years ago mentioned  in Northerns Pre match piece when i lived 20 minutes away in North Chingford.  Richard Langley held the side together that day like some football association Faraday cage conducting the raw splice material skills of Alain  giresse and Enzo Scifo in the middle of the park, while the rest of the side played like Geoff Pike in Paul Rutherfords £400 Seditionaries Warm Leatherette chaps.  

Bizarrely, I also witnessed a 7-3 win for Geoff Hursts Chelsea there in the late 7o's as a kid. But that's neither here nor there.

I'd like us for once to take both cups with a hint of belief and intention. Probably more chance of me being served a bottle of Lamot Pils by Syd barrett in my local battle cruiser but you never know.

So for me, a nice run to the quarter finals... just for the bolt, the buzz, the sheer fu ck off-ness of it all.

Urssssssss
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 16:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 16:31 - Aug 11 with 6037 viewsenfieldargh

Apart from a recent friendly havnt been since they stuffed us -0-4 .

Lets hope if it is Murder on the Leyton Orient Express it isnt us oozing blood.

Predict a draw win on pens

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 17:46 - Aug 11 with 5920 viewsQPRSteve

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 16:31 - Aug 11 by enfieldargh

Apart from a recent friendly havnt been since they stuffed us -0-4 .

Lets hope if it is Murder on the Leyton Orient Express it isnt us oozing blood.

Predict a draw win on pens

One of the most bizarre games I've ever see. Could have been 10-4 to us.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:10 - Aug 11 with 5846 viewsDorse

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 16:25 - Aug 11 by Discodroids

Haven't been to Brisbane Road since  that  league cup game years ago mentioned  in Northerns Pre match piece when i lived 20 minutes away in North Chingford.  Richard Langley held the side together that day like some football association Faraday cage conducting the raw splice material skills of Alain  giresse and Enzo Scifo in the middle of the park, while the rest of the side played like Geoff Pike in Paul Rutherfords £400 Seditionaries Warm Leatherette chaps.  

Bizarrely, I also witnessed a 7-3 win for Geoff Hursts Chelsea there in the late 7o's as a kid. But that's neither here nor there.

I'd like us for once to take both cups with a hint of belief and intention. Probably more chance of me being served a bottle of Lamot Pils by Syd barrett in my local battle cruiser but you never know.

So for me, a nice run to the quarter finals... just for the bolt, the buzz, the sheer fu ck off-ness of it all.

Urssssssss
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 16:31]

Langley? Pah! We now have Dom Ball, a man who is able to play in a state of ontic flux, being both awful and brilliant simultaneously within the same time-space, ignoring the laws of causality to become the world's first quantum footballer.

I predict that he will give a debut performance of his latest collection of jazz poetry entitled 'Baby Your Mama Has Cooked Fish Fingers' to the delight of all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:36 - Aug 11 with 5738 viewsdmm

U12s Wood Hoop?! I'm all for bringing on the youngsters but...
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:45 - Aug 11 with 5690 viewsPlanetHonneywood

0-1 Bettache on 7 minutes.

Kelman lively, hitting the bar early in the second half and a late brilliant save from their keeps. Thomas to have a game of fits and starts, Uncle steadying the ship, Dunne to impress.

It’s coming home!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 19:49]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:45 - Aug 11 with 5691 viewscolinallcars

Some people made the remark that Rangers looked less match fit than Millwall. If so, I would have though this game presents a chance to bring some first teamers up to speed.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:47 - Aug 11 with 5672 viewsaston_hoop

Assume McCallum isnt fit. First actual start for bettache?

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:49]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 5609 viewsted_hendrix

We'll win within 90 minutes, there'll be no extra time and no injuries, we'll then proceed through all of the rounds and win the EFL cup.

There'll be happiness and joyous singing throughout the whole of Mankind for evermore and a day and a bit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 5611 viewsHAYESBOY

Would have been tempted to start with Masterson and have Dickie on the bench.

Like that Uncs is get a start in a sort of free role that normally Chair and Willock would occupy.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:05 - Aug 11 with 5430 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'm quite scared that Archer is starting

It's the sort of fixture where we should be too good for them even with a changed team but we are always at home to Mr Cock-up and I'd be happier of the last line of defence was the best available.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 5403 viewsRog

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:49 - Aug 11 by ted_hendrix

We'll win within 90 minutes, there'll be no extra time and no injuries, we'll then proceed through all of the rounds and win the EFL cup.

There'll be happiness and joyous singing throughout the whole of Mankind for evermore and a day and a bit.

I'll have one of what you are drinking please
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:14 - Aug 11 with 5338 viewsLogman

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:05 - Aug 11 by CiderwithRsie

I'm quite scared that Archer is starting

It's the sort of fixture where we should be too good for them even with a changed team but we are always at home to Mr Cock-up and I'd be happier of the last line of defence was the best available.

I agree. I am getting re-runs of the video of all his mishaps running through my head.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:17 - Aug 11 with 5290 viewsdmm

A few more first choice players in the 11 than I thought. Delighted to see Bettache and Adomah starting. And the Duke's on the bench again. McCallum must have a niggle of sorts.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:26 - Aug 11 with 5187 viewswood_hoop

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 18:36 - Aug 11 by dmm

U12s Wood Hoop?! I'm all for bringing on the youngsters but...

Part of the team experience, they supply the half time jubblies, smarties, and opal fruits.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:35 - Aug 11 with 5094 viewsbarbicanranger

Looking forward to seeing Bettache play. Was hoping Kelman would get a start.

Watching live on ESPN in the USA.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:36 - Aug 11 with 5082 viewsLogman

I think its good. I have seen all those players in the training videos (Bettache, Dozzell, Albert, Thomas, Kakay etc.) and its good that they are being given a chance.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:41 - Aug 11 with 5028 viewsdermyqpr

Johansen as club captain and no pre season is notable absense. Still, should be OK. Uncs, Bettache and a Willock stunner to give us a 3-2 win.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:42 - Aug 11 with 5022 viewsWren67

Team looks good. 3-1to us. Dykes with a couple.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:42 - Aug 11 with 5021 viewsHastings_Hoops

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:36 - Aug 11 by Logman

I think its good. I have seen all those players in the training videos (Bettache, Dozzell, Albert, Thomas, Kakay etc.) and its good that they are being given a chance.

…I worry that we’re playing Dickie in this one and not masterson. I get that we need to show some intent to win, but Dickie? - don’t risk Dickie!
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:45 - Aug 11 with 4991 viewsSuperhoops2808

Did I hear correctly we have more support there than Orient
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:48 - Aug 11 with 4972 viewsVancouverHoop

I like the high camera view.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:48 - Aug 11 with 4975 viewsCiderwithRsie

Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:42 - Aug 11 by Hastings_Hoops

…I worry that we’re playing Dickie in this one and not masterson. I get that we need to show some intent to win, but Dickie? - don’t risk Dickie!

So, half of us are worried we'll get put out of the cup through not playing our best team, the other half are terrified that we haven't made enough changes and our best players will all get crocked.

Life with the Rs, eh?

I suppose there's always the chance of both happening.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:51 - Aug 11 with 4927 viewsrsonist

Growing fond of Dozzell with the laser passes.
Leyton Orient Express match fred on 19:52 - Aug 11 with 4906 viewsVancouverHoop

Nice build up, Kakay makes a bad decision and shoots.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024