Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Thread. 20:59 - Apr 1 with 24397 viewsDiscodroids

I haven't started a match thread since Nikita Khrushchev shot a CCCP Space monkey into the kuiper belt to assemble antenna at Salyut Laboratories.

However, Word has reached me  here in Leigh on Sea, That the Fulham Hooligan element  are on full manoeuvres for tomorrow. 

QPR Fans be warned, Their Hooligans will be tooled up in  cat skin dueling gloves dipped in shattered resin with  grandfather Pendulum Clock weights dropped down the leg of one's 72 button fly buckskin pantaloons

Also, Beware of Steel fish hooks sewn into their smoking Jacket lapels by bespoke Jermyn Street tailors. The regulation timber snuff boxes of the Fulham Hooligan, have been replaced for tomorows game with ones constructed from lingnum vitae, a hardy flush grain that will prove to be a redoubtable piece of kit upon one's Cranium. 

Be aware of the canny sharpening of their briar churchwarden pipes to a keen edge That would take one's fackin' eye out. 

They  have also recruited extra muscle from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa legion , loyal by their blood oath to the mustard corduroy trouser. The no good slags secrete  Maris pipers studded with razor blades  in their cumberbands .

Finally,  be on the ready eye for fulham hooligans in Stove pipe hats,  as they have  leaded piano legs in them which could split one's cannister open leaving one down the A&E Saturday night with the skagheads, Brasses and meat rack nonces without so much as an old fashioned in ones hip flask.

3-1 to the glory superhoops.  
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 21:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:12 - Apr 1 with 5367 viewsCLAREMAN1995

There is no doubt you are the most interesting man in the world Discodroids despite the fact I have not a clue most of the time what you mean .But its very entertaining and I hold my hand up saying the issue is me living in another planet (US )
I like what our manager has to say.The boys are ready to deliver and have shut out all the outside noise (Charlie not withstanding of course ) plus we are healthy apart from goalkeeper of course .
QPR 2 Fulham 2. Take the point and run to Tuesday
Fulham Match Thread. on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 5365 viewsDiscodroids

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:12 - Apr 1 by CLAREMAN1995

There is no doubt you are the most interesting man in the world Discodroids despite the fact I have not a clue most of the time what you mean .But its very entertaining and I hold my hand up saying the issue is me living in another planet (US )
I like what our manager has to say.The boys are ready to deliver and have shut out all the outside noise (Charlie not withstanding of course ) plus we are healthy apart from goalkeeper of course .
QPR 2 Fulham 2. Take the point and run to Tuesday

I'm really looking forward to this game more than anything in years. Still in with a shout. Never give up.

Ursssssssss

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:28 - Apr 1 with 5322 viewsDorse

Clockweights.

Cue ten minutes of childish sniggering in Casa del Dorse.

8-0 to the Hoops. Dom Ball to appear in a gold lamé unitard as his wrestler alter-ego 'Lord Scranus'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:31 - Apr 1 with 5315 viewsted_hendrix

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:32 - Apr 1 with 5309 viewsqueensparker

You have to say if we can win this one it will wipe the slate clean of the last two months in one game.

Come on my team - get fkin into them

Quality preview Disco!
Fulham Match Thread. on 21:36 - Apr 1 with 5297 views222gers

A spectacular start to this week's match thread alright. I for one feel less nervous when we are the underdogs.
No idea what team we'll field but I reckon we'll give Fulham a good game.
1-1 or 2-1 to us.
Fulham Match Thread. on 21:42 - Apr 1 with 5279 viewsQPRSteve

Just watched a team in blue and hoops draw with the Championship leaders, only robbed of a win by a dodgy pen. Morton V Kilmarnock. Was hoping for a better omen.

Neil Warnock was at the game.
Fulham Match Thread. on 21:56 - Apr 1 with 5240 viewsdmm

Alright, I'll be the first sad git to say we'll lose. 1-2 to the Ruperts but I'll still have a good time drinking a few ales with my mates on a Saturday afternoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Match Thread. on 22:07 - Apr 1 with 5216 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:56 - Apr 1 by dmm

Alright, I'll be the first sad git to say we'll lose. 1-2 to the Ruperts but I'll still have a good time drinking a few ales with my mates on a Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy this one chaps!... its the last of the local local derbies for a while!... I will enjoy the whole day despite the inevitable defeat. Its not that long ago that this fixture would have been behind closed doors and here we are with the KPF Stadium cram packed to the rafters.... (credit to QPR and fulham fans).
We will lose but I just hope its a game in which we do ourselves credit (on and off the pitch). I think we are heading on the right direction but need a couple of seasons more for all the components to be spot on.
1-3 to fulham.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 22:25]
Fulham Match Thread. on 22:10 - Apr 1 with 5210 viewsPunteR

I just want to see us play to our full potential, injuries withstanding .Give a good account of ourselves and not loose to that lot again. Is that too much to ask?

2-1 QPR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fulham Match Thread. on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 5202 viewsRs_Holy

Fulham Match Thread. on 21:56 - Apr 1 by dmm

double post... that was a bit weird
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 22:24]
Fulham Match Thread. on 22:38 - Apr 1 with 5149 viewsonlyrinmoray

I’ve decided not to listen to the game as I usually do with Nick and Andy I’m going to Ross County and Hearts been a long time since I’ve been there Cowardly I know but I don’t fancy our chances Then again Rangers often win when we don’t expect to I will turn the radio on in the car on the way home from Dingwall Here’s hoping
Fulham Match Thread. on 22:52 - Apr 1 with 5128 viewsaston_hoop

3-0, Mitrovic hatrick. All own goals. I've had a drink

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham Match Thread. on 01:29 - Apr 2 with 5011 viewsBoston

Good spud are Maris Pipers...but on to Saturdays Fulcrum ....1-0 the Ranger's..'ave it..slags.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 1:30]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham Match Thread. on 07:24 - Apr 2 with 4884 viewsHarbour

Heart says 2-1 rangers head says 0-3 to that lot. Going to the game hoping it’s a good match and we put in a performance. Come on rangers.
Fulham Match Thread. on 07:41 - Apr 2 with 4856 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think it’s a day for Charles ‘Chubby’ Austin and the Edinburgh military tattoo that is Lyndon Dykes, to step up to the oche!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fulham Match Thread. on 07:57 - Apr 2 with 4838 viewsDiscodroids

Christ i was pissed out of my nut last night. I dreamt i started a match thread .

Victoria Malaga Lager.=Electric soup.

ursssss
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 7:57]

Fulham Match Thread. on 08:30 - Apr 2 with 4769 viewswood_hoop

I have spent the night deciphering Disco's match thread, after trawling through my entire collection of 'encyclopedia britanica' I think I have the gist now !

Sleep deprivation apart I expect to wake up to a glorious 3-2 victory.

PS. anyone looking to have a punt: Ayr 3.35 The Scottish Grand National, a few coins of the realm each way on Jersey Bean@25/1 might be worth while.
Fulham Match Thread. on 08:35 - Apr 2 with 4762 viewsRangersw12

I think we're gonna play very well have loads of chances and lose 1 nil 😞
Fulham Match Thread. on 08:53 - Apr 2 with 4723 viewsDiscodroids

Fulhams Top Boy getting ready for the meet today...

Fulham Match Thread. on 08:54 - Apr 2 with 4723 viewsDieByYourSide

Westwood
Moses Dickie Dunne Barbet Wallace
Johansen Field
Chair
Austin Dykes

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fulham Match Thread. on 09:41 - Apr 2 with 4639 viewsSuperhoop83

I think Disco should co-write the match report for this one with Clive.

It could be the most successful random combination since David Bowie sang with Bing Crosby in 1982.

Then again, it could be more like Mike Fleetwood and Sam Fox at the Brits.

Suffering since 1978.

Fulham Match Thread. on 10:25 - Apr 2 with 4573 viewsdavman

He is going to play Sanderson, isn't he to "counter Fulham's pace".

Dunne needs to take Mitro as Dickie proved to be the chocolate fireguard last time out against him.

I also suspect he'll continue with Hendrick alongside Jojo and will not start with Dykes.

I am glad that, unusually I won't be there because I am getting increasingly loud and vocal with my frustrations at referees and just how the hell we've gone from "that" to "this" over the course of the season.

Hopefully it will all be calmer on the inevitable stream someone will link to here.

Hope. It's all we have and it'll be the death of us.

U Rs

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fulham Match Thread. on 10:57 - Apr 2 with 4509 viewssoops

Currently on the train, aiming for the pub at 12. No idea what to expect but if anything I’ve written off the play offs so am just excited for this as a one off West London derby.
Come on you Rrrrrrs!
Fulham Match Thread. on 12:02 - Apr 2 with 4384 viewsPinnerPaul

0-2 - sorry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024